Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
no if's involved ... seeing No one is able to come to Me unless the Father, the one having sent Me, draws him,

we can not come to GOD in our own name ... which is to say we can not come to GOD by steps which means by our own labors we can not get there ... but by the ceasing of our own labors ... which He causes us to cease from ...

GOD draws every son out of Egypt into a wilderness until all ones men of warfare die out ... it is here where we enter into the land of promise ....
I'm about to cease from being on here anymore... I don't know why, just something I am feeling...

I just want to know "how I am doing", cause I have a couple external sins...

What is a good way to judge how one is doing...?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'm about to cease from being on here anymore... I don't know why, just something I am feeling...

I want to better cause I love Him (Jesus) and for no other reason, I know he would like to improve as I go through this life... Besides, what else is there at this point, I mean I know I am saved regardless, but does that mean I shouldn't work toward improvement...?

But, the target is not very clear, like God's likes and dislikes? What is righteousness...? How should I act...? Who should I be...?

The only answer that keeps coming back to me is: "Love" and that's it... But, what about my sins...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Blood Bought 1953

Ned Flander’s Buddy
Oct 21, 2017
Portsmouth
✟81,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I want to better cause I love Him (Jesus) and for no other reason, I know he would like to improve as I go through this life... Besides, what else is there at this point, I mean I know I am saved regardless, but does that mean I shouldn't work toward improvement...?

But, the target is not very clear, like God's likes and dislikes? What is righteousness...? How should I act...? Who should I be...?

The only answer that keeps coming back to me is: "Love" and that's it... But, what about my sins...?

I would suggest relax and trust Him to finish the work He started at the same time realizing you could be chastised
For the sins you commit here in your lifetime.As far as salvation is concerned,do the same thing with your sins that God does....put them on the cross—— and leave them there.

• Useful
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Jesus said he did nothing of himself and so how much the more so for us ....

to judge GODS first born is to judge GOD ....

He has you exactly where He wants you :)

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0