nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
I was taught something similar to this, but as of lately I have been questioning it because of how fiercely angry people seem to get when some taboos come up. Was hoping for a more positive take on the subject.

Were you looking for talk or someone to agree with you?

You are not liking the answers that I am giving you, you seem to reject the Bible which is God's word to us and I'm not sure what more I can do to help.

Upvote 0

Sarah1972

Feb 11, 2018
Cleveland
✟7,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the convo. I actually think you're not understanding me, or you're messing with me. Which is unfortunate. Because I'm trying to say the exact opposite. Unless your under the impression that people like me don't judge because we're actually the imperfect ones and we simply don't know that we're supposed to. And that God judges because he's God that's his job. In that event, you are right in the fact that you cannot help me. I'd recommend you re-read First Corinthians, the chapter on love, and find where it was said, "judge not lest you be judged." I'm not sure your really reading my posts though. Sorry for confusing you if i am.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well then you are placing our Lord Jesus Christ second in your life I am sorry to say without hurting your feelings.

If you have a relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ in the first place in your 'Heart' and hand over the whole situation to our Lord Jesus Christ from your Heart in trust praying and talking to Jesus, while immersing your heart and soul in His Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood, praying His Holy Wound Chaplet then you wont have any problems with your domestic situation and will return to Holy Mass with or without your Children. Catholics are in the Lineage of the Hebrews "to date" - called/destined by our Blessed Holy Trinity well before being born with God expecting a great deal more from Catholics than other religions for a number of "Holy reasons".

This includes raising your Children in His Holy Catholic Faith and in His Holy Divine Church of which is our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Sacred Heart. First you need to stop focussing on religion and really go deep into your relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Spirit trusting that Jesus is there awaiting your Heart/Soul to turn to Him and no other in complete trust in Him. Read Gods Holy Word daily, pray a few times daily to our Lord Jesus Christ and never ever deny our Most Holy Divine Mother of Whom is right next to our Lord Jesus Christ bringing Souls to Him for conversions and Salvation - sorry to burst your bubble and non beliefs - it is a Holy Fact - and if you have seen our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary as I have - you would realise in your heart/Soul that our Most Holy Divine Mother is a good part of your Salvation now and eternally. That's another story for another day. Anyone whom openly or inwardly denies our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Divine Blessed Mother in Heaven - God The Most Highs Holy Divine Favoured Daughter and or Blasphemes Most Holy Mother Mary - these are sins and are accountable now and eternally. Our Lord Jesus Christ has spoken of these things to thousands of His Holy Saints now in Heaven.

If one has received our Lord Jesus Christ into their hearts/Souls then one automatically receives our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary into their hearts regardless of knowing this or not.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You will all realise passing over how sad and sorrowful in God The Most High's Holy Spirit in His Holy Divine Truth how wrong you are in relation to our Most Holy Divine Blessed Virgin Mother Mary of Whom God appointed well before Holy Mother Mary was Born, came to earth.
Never mind, I will pray for those Souls of whom have difficulty acknowledging that our Lord Jesus Christ's Most Holy Divine Mother now in Heaven is our Holy Divine Queen of Heaven and Earth standing right there liaising in God The Most High with our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Spirit, interceding for our Lord Jesus Christ indeed interceding for God The Most High with God The Most High on every Holy Divine occasion. How very very sad that so many hearts/Souls use their minds as opposed to their Hearts when receiving our Lord Jesus Christ.

If one truly receives our Lord Jesus Christ into hearts and not just minds, has a deep Relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ then of course one has accepted our Most Holy Divine Blessed Virgin Mother Mary into hearts at the same time. And hearts/Souls know it! If one has truly accepted Gods Holy Word into their hearts - our Lord Jesus Christ Himself in Holy Spirit, in God The Most High, then one has automatically accepted our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary in Holy Spirits Holy Discernment.

Read Gods Holy Word again in entirety asking our Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit in Gods Holy Discernment to speak to your hearts in His Holy Word and in direct relation to our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary in complete trust in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Then pray 5 Our Fathers after making The Sign of The Cross.

Wait for our Lord Jesus Christ in God The Most High and Holy Spirit to respond to your heart and Soul.

If you are placing our Lord Jesus Christ first in your life and have a deep relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ, then you would not be needing to ask questions about which Church/Religion you should be practicing (in). How were you led to our Lords Holy Divine Catholic Church in the first place? Was it "Lineage" - ie Hebrews to Catholics? Our Lord has explained that from His Holy Lineage Hebrews right through each Century, through His Church, His Roman Catholic Church, Catholics had been chosen well before coming here. Our Lord Jesus Christ explained this to His Holy Saints/Nuns/Priests now in Holy Heaven, mentioned in Gods Holy Word everywhere. You see the number of our Lord Jesus and Most Holy Mother Marys Catholic Churches literally built in most Nations (one to go up in North Korea in the future if prayed for), this was "directly" through and by our Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit and through Most Holy Mother Mary by God The Most High flowing through His Holy Divine Blessings, Gifts and Graces in His Holy Discernment and in Him in His Holy Communion and Holy Confession to His Holy Saints/Nuns/Priests and non Saints, Nuns/Priests for centuries dating back to Holy Saint Peter and to Holy Saint John - His Disciples.

As our Lord Jesus Christ said to thousands of His Holy Saints -

"Offer up The Holy Masses for all of the Holy Souls in Purgatory often, few do this", "Offer up the Holy Masses for souls on their way to eternal damnation for their Salvation", offer up the Holy Masses for the sick and dying for their Salvation", offer up My Holy Blood for conversions and salvation, it is through My Blood you receive My Mercy and are saved". The New Covenant is our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Divine Blessed Blood. The Old Covenant was God The Most Highs Priests and Prophets offering up the Blood of purified animals, undefiled unblemished animals.

Our Lord Jesus Christ explains to His Saints that it is through His Holy Mass in His Holy Divine Real Presence at His Altars, in His Holy Tabernacles and in His Confessionals, that He stands behind His Priests changing the Bread into His Real Divine Holy Heavenly Eucharist of which contain "My Blessings, Gifts and Graces" to those hearts whom trust in Me and receive Me in Humility. Jesus explains that He changes the wine into His Holy Divine Real Heavenly Blood of which contain His Holy Divine Heavenly Blessings, Gifts and Graces to those whom turn to Him from hearts.

"If only you knew what This Food Is..." our Lord Jesus Christ said to Holy Saint Faustina and to many of His other Holy Catholic Saints dating back each Century to Holy Saint Peter.

All in accordance with Gods Holy Word - every one of our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Divine Prayers and Holy Divine messages.

Either turn to our Lord Jesus Christ in depth in your heart in trust to Him or follow the earthly ways of which our Lord Jesus Christ says are the evil ways.

It is that simple.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,013,527.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
AMBASSADOR HAT

7817C07D-5A29-4AE2-8916-E4B9AFF1C265.jpeg
Statement of Purpose - Looking for a Church Forum Statement of Purpose

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You will all realise passing over how sad and sorrowful in God The Most High's Holy Spirit in His Holy Divine Truth how wrong you are in relation to our Most Holy Divine Blessed Virgin Mother Mary of Whom God appointed well before Holy Mother Mary was Born, came to earth.
Never mind, I will pray for those Souls of whom have difficulty acknowledging that our Lord Jesus Christ's Most Holy Divine Mother now in Heaven is our Holy Divine Queen of Heaven and Earth standing right there liaising in God The Most High with our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Spirit, interceding for our Lord Jesus Christ indeed interceding for God The Most High with God The Most High on every Holy Divine occasion. How very very sad that so many hearts/Souls use their minds as opposed to their Hearts when receiving our Lord Jesus Christ.

If one truly receives our Lord Jesus Christ into hearts and not just minds, has a deep Relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ then of course one has accepted our Most Holy Divine Blessed Virgin Mother Mary into hearts at the same time. And hearts/Souls know it! If one has truly accepted Gods Holy Word into their hearts - our Lord Jesus Christ Himself in Holy Spirit, in God The Most High, then one has automatically accepted our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary in Holy Spirits Holy Discernment.

Read Gods Holy Word again in entirety asking our Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit in Gods Holy Discernment to speak to your hearts in His Holy Word and in direct relation to our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary in complete trust in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Wait for our Lord Jesus Christ in God The Most High and Holy Spirit to respond to your heart and Soul.

If you are placing our Lord Jesus Christ first in your life and have a deep relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ, then you would not be needing to ask questions about which Church/Religion you should be practicing (in). How were you led to our Lords Holy Divine Catholic Church in the first place? Was it "Lineage" - ie Hebrews to Catholics? Our Lord has explained that from His Holy Lineage Hebrews right through each Century, through His Church, His Roman Catholic Church, Catholics had been chosen well before coming here. Our Lord Jesus Christ explained this to His Holy Saints/Nuns/Priests now in Holy Heaven, mentioned in Gods Holy Word everywhere. You see the number of our Lord Jesus and Most Holy Mother Marys Catholic Churches literally built in most Nations (one to go up in North Korea in the future if prayed for), this was "directly" through and by our Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit and through Most Holy Mother Mary by God The Most High flowing through His Holy Divine Blessings, Gifts and Graces in His Holy Discernment and in Him in His Holy Communion and Holy Confession to His Holy Saints/Nuns/Priests and non Saints, Nuns/Priests for centuries dating back to Holy Saint Peter and to Holy Saint John - His Disciples.

"Offer up The Holy Masses for all of the Holy Souls in Purgatory often, few do this", "Offer up the Holy Masses for souls on their way to eternal damnation for their Salvation", offer up the Holy Masses for the sick and dying for their Salvation", offer up My Holy Blood for conversions and salvation, it is through My Blood you receive My Mercy and are saved". The New Covenant is our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Divine Blessed Blood. The Old Covenant was God The Most Highs Priests and Prophets offering up the Blood of purified animals, undefiled unblemished animals.

Our Lord Jesus Christ explains to His Saints that it is through His Holy Mass in His Holy Divine Real Presence at His Altars, in His Holy Tabernacles and in His Confessionals, that He stands behind His Priests changing the Bread into His Real Divine Holy Heavenly Eucharist of which contain "My Blessings, Gifts and Graces" to those hearts whom trust in Me and receive Me in Humility. Jesus explains that He changes the wine into His Holy Divine Real Heavenly Blood of which contain His Holy Divine Heavenly Blessings, Gifts and Graces to those whom turn to Him from hearts.

"If only you knew what This Food Is..." our Lord Jesus Christ said to Holy Saint Faustina and to many of His other Holy Catholic Saints dating back each Century to Holy Saint Peter.

All in accordance with Gods Holy Word - every one of our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Divine Prayers and Holy Divine messages.

Either turn to our Lord Jesus Christ in depth in your heart in trust to Him or follow the earthly ways and guidance of satan whom does not want people receiving our Lord Jesus Christ in Him in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments in His Holy Divine Heavenly Church, His Holy Catholic Roman Church because for centuries our Lord Jesus Christ has explained to His Holy Saints/Nuns that He is truly Present Divine in His Blessed Holy Sacrament Exposition, Present at His Altars, Present in His Holy Tabernacle and everywhere preparing and changing the Bread and wine, as He did at the Marriage at Cana, and mentioned in His Last Supper, into Him! Literally not symbolically not figuratively. Literally/Physically and Holy Divine Spiritually.

This is our Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit and Most Holy Mother Marys Church in God The Most High our Most Holy Divine Glorious Creator.

And people/Souls will discover this all too late passing over and or when our Lord Jesus Christ appears here in the Sky on the Last Day of which we are living in the end times now.

This is mentioned because hearts/Souls do not have time to waste deliberating much longer over where they are going to receive our Lord Jesus Holy Spirit, God The Most High in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments including their Childrens and Families because with calamaties destined for Earth in all Nations at varying times we don't have that time and with our Lord Jesus Christ appearing soon.

Therefore, i would not be worrying about these things, just immerse your hearts and Souls (Your Family's heart/Souls) in our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood, pray to Him in complete Trust, go to Holy Confession and Holy Communion receiving our Lord weekly or daily and hand your whole life and family over to Him urgently.

Deeds of Mercy from your heart
Praying from your heart in trust
Reading Gods Holy Word asking for Holy Discernment from our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Spirit then wait for God to respond during Prayer and while Reading.
Pray and Talk to our Lord Jesus Christ thanking Him, thanking God our Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit for all of His Holy Divine Blessings, Gifts and Graces - your employment/jobs, your Children Gifted to you, your Wife of whom brought Gods Children into the world, remain "Celibate" for our Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, God The Most High. Fornication is a serious sin in particular outside of Marriage in God The Most High. Or you will pay for this now and eternally with Gods punishment. Believe me on this. No judgement, just a fact. So too will every heart/Soul of whom marries illegitimately outside Gods Holy Divine Laws, His Holy Divine Commandments with Nations about to cop it as a result of gay marriage and fornication continued. Mortal sins mounted high with Holy Heaven watching.

Ask our Lord Jesus Christ about Most Holy Mother Mary!

It is that simple.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Well then you are placing our Lord Jesus Christ second in your life I am sorry to say without hurting your feelings.

If you have a relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ in the first place in your 'Heart' and hand over the whole situation to our Lord Jesus Christ from your Heart in trust praying and talking to Jesus, while immersing your heart and soul in His Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood, praying His Holy Wound Chaplet then you wont have any problems with your domestic situation and will return to Holy Mass with or without your Children. Catholics are in the Lineage of the Hebrews "to date" - called/destined by our Blessed Holy Trinity well before being born with God expecting a great deal more from Catholics than other religions for a number of "Holy reasons".

This includes raising your Children in His Holy Catholic Faith and in His Holy Divine Church of which is our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Sacred Heart. First you need to stop focussing on religion and really go deep into your relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Spirit trusting that Jesus is there awaiting your Heart/Soul to turn to Him and no other in complete trust in Him. Read Gods Holy Word daily, pray a few times daily to our Lord Jesus Christ and never ever deny our Most Holy Divine Mother of Whom is right next to our Lord Jesus Christ bringing Souls to Him for conversions and Salvation - sorry to burst your bubble and non beliefs - it is a Holy Fact - and if you have seen our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary as I have - you would realise in your heart/Soul that our Most Holy Divine Mother is a good part of your Salvation now and eternally. That's another story for another day. Anyone whom openly or inwardly denies our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Divine Blessed Mother in Heaven - God The Most Highs Holy Divine Favoured Daughter and or Blasphemes Most Holy Mother Mary - these are sins and are accountable now and eternally. Our Lord Jesus Christ has spoken of these things to thousands of His Holy Saints now in Heaven.

If one has received our Lord Jesus Christ into their hearts/Souls then one automatically receives our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Mary into their hearts regardless of knowing this or not.

I've been given dispensation not to attend mass because of my situation. As I have been told many times by other Catholics, I do what my priest who is more familiar with me and my situation says, not what someone on an internet forum says.

If I go without.my children I will be leaving a five and three year old home alone, so that will not be happening. I also will not take them because to take them will mean I will lose them. She, not me, she has all the power in the decision on where our children go to church per the divorce decree. I cannot and will not go against it and lose the ability to see my children. If that makes me evil, because I want to be in my children's lives, then so be it.

I will also listen to my priest on whether or not I must pray to Mary. There is no requirement to do so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Either turn to our Lord Jesus Christ in depth in your heart in trust to Him or follow the earthly ways and guidance of satan whom does not want people receiving our Lord Jesus Christ in Him in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments in His Holy Divine Heavenly Church, His Holy Catholic Roman Church because for centuries our Lord Jesus Christ has explained to His Holy Saints/Nuns that He is truly Present Divine in His Blessed Holy Sacrament Exposition, Present at His Altars, Present in His Holy Tabernacle and everywhere preparing and changing the Bread and wine, as He did at the Marriage at Cana, and mentioned in His Last Supper, into Him! Literally not symbolically not figuratively. Literally/Physically and Holy Divine Spiritually.

This is our Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit and Most Holy Mother Marys Church in God The Most High our Most Holy Divine Glorious Creator.

And people/Souls will discover this all too late passing over and or when our Lord Jesus Christ appears here in the Sky on the Last Day of which we are living in the end times now.

This is mentioned because hearts/Souls do not have time to waste deliberating much longer over where they are going to receive our Lord Jesus Holy Spirit, God The Most High in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments including their Childrens and Families because with calamaties destined for Earth in all Nations at varying times we don't have that time and with our Lord Jesus Christ appearing soon.

Therefore, i would not be worrying about these things, just immerse your hearts and Souls (Your Family's heart/Souls) in our Lord Jesus Christs Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood, pray to Him in complete Trust, go to Holy Confession and Holy Communion receiving our Lord weekly or daily and hand your whole life and family over to Him urgently.

Reading Gods Holy Word asking for Holy Discernment from our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Spirit then wait for God to respond during Prayer and while Reading.
Pray and Talk to our Lord Jesus Christ thanking Him, thanking God our Heavenly Father and Holy Spirit for all of His Holy Divine Blessings, Gifts and Graces - your employment/jobs, your Children Gifted to you, your Wife of whom brought Gods Children into the world, remain "Celibate" for our Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, God The Most High. Fornication is a serious sin in particular outside of Marriage in God The Most High. Or you will pay for this now and eternally with Gods punishment. Believe me on this. No judgement, just a fact. So too will every heart/Soul of whom marries illegitimately outside Gods Holy Divine Laws, His Holy Divine Commandments with Nations about to cop it as a result of gay marriage and fornication continued. Mortal sins mounted high with Holy Heaven watching.

In part in Gods Holy Weather and events that God sends as His punishments.

It is that simple.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

So don't go down the fornication track because one either pays for it here and afterwards (both) or one pays entirely for it passing over in Judgement and this relates to your comment that you have a girlfriend in our Lord Jesus Christs Righteousness in non judgement from me however i need to warn you that hearts/souls pay for non celibacy outside of Marriage in God.

It is that simple.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

So don't go down the fornication track because one either pays for it here and afterwards (both) or one pays entirely for it passing over in Judgement and this relates to your comment that you have a girlfriend in our Lord Jesus Christs Righteousness in non judgement from me however i need to warn you that hearts/souls pay for non celibacy outside of Marriage in God.

It is that simple.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In summary, turn to our Lord Jesus Christ Himself in complete trust, handing over your situation to Him while receiving our Lord in His Holy Communion and receiving Him in His Holy Confession as a suggestion to you. Allow our Lord Jesus Christ, God The Most High and Holy Spirit take over your situation. To receive our Lord Jesus Holy Divine Blessings Holy Gifts and Holy Graces you do need in your heart to be receiving Him in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments.

I am rather surprised and shocked that any Priest has given you dispensation knowing that is not in your Soul's best interests now and eternally.

I am sure that if you can spend time on a forum then you do have time to receive our Lord in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments when you do not have your Children with you full time.

all the best.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In summary, turn to our Lord Jesus Christ Himself in complete trust, handing over your situation to Him while receiving our Lord in His Holy Communion and receiving Him in His Holy Confession as a suggestion to you. Allow our Lord Jesus Christ, God The Most High and Holy Spirit take over your situation. To receive our Lord Jesus Holy Divine Blessings Holy Gifts and Holy Graces you do need in your heart to be receiving Him in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments.

I am rather surprised and shocked that any Priest has given you dispensation knowing that is not in your Soul's best interests now and eternally.

I am sure that if you can spend time on a forum then you do have time to receive our Lord in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments when you do not have your Children with you full time.

Just trying to stop you in our Lord Jesus Christs Righteousness not to take the path you are taking my Brother in our Lord Jesus Christ. From my heart. With all good loving intentions. The Church you choose is your choice in God however our Lord has obviously called your Soul to Him in His Holy Divine Catholic Church being Catholic. Whether you choose to be separated Brethren that is your choice. And that is what our Lord Jesus Christ said to Holy Saint Faustina on His separated Brethren and in His Holy Word most importantly.

"This is My Body and Blood" "Whosoever does not receive Me has no Life in them". "Whosoever does not eat My Flesh and Drink My Blood has no Life in them". This is our Lord Jesus in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments, His Holy Divine Baptism in His own Holy Water from His Holy Flesh on The Cross, in His Holy Blood from The Cross, in His Holy Divine Heavenly Flesh in His Holy Communion, His Holy Blessed Divine Eucharist.

Therefore regardless of any Priest's dispensation, you are not receiving our Lord into your heart and soul without receiving Him in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments.

Essential.

For Souls now and eternally to receive our Lord Jesus into hearts/Souls living in Him.

all the best.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Ambassador/Mod - i apologise for the double or triple posts - the laptop is genuinely doing this i am sorry and apologies if off track.

Just trying to stop you in our Lord Jesus Christs Righteousness not to take the path you are taking my Brother in our Lord Jesus Christ. From my heart. With all good loving intentions. The Church you choose is your choice in God however our Lord has obviously called your Soul to Him in His Holy Divine Catholic Church being Catholic. Whether you choose to be separated Brethren that is your choice. And that is what our Lord Jesus Christ said to Holy Saint Faustina on His separated Brethren and in His Holy Word most importantly.

"This is My Body and Blood" "Whosoever does not receive Me has no Life in them". "Whosoever does not eat My Flesh and Drink My Blood has no Life in them". This is our Lord Jesus in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments, His Holy Divine Baptism in His own Holy Water from His Holy Flesh on The Cross, in His Holy Blood from The Cross, in His Holy Divine Heavenly Flesh in His Holy Communion, His Holy Blessed Divine Eucharist.

Therefore regardless of any Priest's dispensation, you are not receiving our Lord into your heart and soul without receiving Him in His Blessed Holy Divine Sacraments.

Essential.

For Souls now and eternally to receive our Lord Jesus into hearts/Souls living in Him.

Laptop playing up I am sorry.

All the best now - I am signing off.

all the best.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single

all the best.

I am at work, sitting in an ambulance posting and where I do the majority of my posting. I cannot go to mass when working on an ambulance. I also start too early on order to go to a weekday mass.

As for the priest, he understand that it's not in my kids' best interest to not have their father in their lives. I am rather shocked that someone suggest that I give up being in my kids' lives to be sure I go to church.

No there is no time as either I am in work or with my kids.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single

all the best.

I am at work, sitting in an ambulance posting and where I do the majority of my posting. I cannot go to mass when working on an ambulance. I also start too early on order to go to a weekday mass.

As for the priest, he understand that it's not in my kids' best interest to not have their father in their lives. I am rather shocked that someone suggest that I give up being in my kids' lives to be sure i

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity

As for the priest, he understand that it's not in my kids' best interest to not have their father in their lives. I am rather shocked that someone suggest that I give up being in my kids' lives to be sure I go to church.

Praying for you again. This is a crazy situation. Hang in there.

Upvote 0