What is advice for people starting their twenties?

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟176,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Before I almost put God to the side and told myself I am going to seek him when I'm older, I already had the Holy Spirit come to convict me before that even happened. Now I have 2 parts to my life the Spiritual and the Physical. This year I had to get a lot of discernment and apologetics going since I was new to the faith and could of easily been swept away by doctrines. I decided for myself I am just going to avoid politics, people my age get crazy when they go into it I have seen. Other than that I decided to be more careful with the crowd I associate myself with, I learned my lesson from my high school years that other people can really have a negative influence on you.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Dec 8, 2018
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Others
Grace, Peace, and Joy to you with Jesus Christ our LORD!
My advice is to store up the commands Jesus Gave us and write them on your heart and mind!
Don't be ashamed of Jesus - even if youre in class or at the store, bless someone saying something like I said above!
when someone says "Bless you" versus actually saying what they're blessing you with and notifying them of whom you have blessed them with, the difference is clear. either you're ashamed of Jesus or you're not.
for those of of who profess to Love Jesus, ask them if they can name 20 commands he gave!
(alot of people can name parables, which are good, but doing his word is better)

Upvote 0