what is actually the meaning of sexual immorality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pastor frued.

most people by the time they reach 70 or 80 are too old to be able to rob a bank, or beat up thier neighbor, or have sex while swinging from the chandaliers. there are exceptions, but most can't do that stuff. their bodys wont let them anymore. if we never aged and never died most people would go deeper and deeper into wierd sins and bad stuff like bank robbery etc. thatswhy after noah God didn't let us live as long as they did at that time.
Gen6: 5. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually
If we too lived a long time like they did in Noah's day we too would only have evil continually in our hearts, many of us any way. not me. i trust and live for Jesus , He keeps me safe. but outside christianity, people would reallly sink to low levels., you think its bad now just imagine if people lived 7 or 8 hundred years , what trouble they could get into.

Upvote 0

WinAce

Just an old legend...
Jun 23, 2002
In perpetual bliss, so long as I'm with Jess.
Visit site
✟16,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jessedance said:
what bad comes out of it, you ask? when you get discovered its embarassing.

In case you weren't aware, being discovered during regular sex is also embarrassing.

Carry on.

i see your only 18 wait till your 58 and see where b and d takes you then.

A lifetime of fond memories? ;)

Upvote 0

sparklecat

Senior Contributor
Nov 29, 2003
✟10,001.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
jessedance said:
well sparkle;
some things you can't prove. like somethings are just obvious. that's why we have a conscience, so that we know if something is wrong without having to look it up in a book. If you sear your conscience and refuse to listen to it then your conscience will no longer tell you that something like b and d is wrong. i bet every one who does that stuff , before they began , their conscience told them that it was wrong. well most everyone anyway.
Well, clearly it is not "just obvious," else we wouldn't be having this discussion. If you're saying something is immoral, it's generally better to give an actual reason rather than "it's disgusting to me." People used to give the same reason as to why interracial marriage shouldn't happen. Does that make it a good reason?
what bad comes out of it, you ask? when you get discovered its embarassing. i saw a lady driving a truck the other day and she had a pair of handcuffs hanging from her rear view mirror. that's so embarrrasing to even look at let alone be in the car with her. deviant sex is humiliating, that's whats wrong with it. the devil could use it to black mail you.
Embarassing for whom? The lady, assuming she's even into BDSM, clearly doesn't mind having those handcuffs seen by the general public. As for humiliation- two points. First, it's not particularily humiliating to have the fact known to outsiders. Second, if there is any humiliation involved, it'll be because the sub wants it as well.

Blackmail? What?
and i still stand by my belief that deviant sex leads to more deviant sex, it takes time, i see your only 18 wait till your 58 and see where b and d takes you then.
You're going to have to back that belief up if you want others to accept it. As to future consequences, the older people I know who are into that seem to be perfectly normal.

Upvote 0

WinAce

Just an old legend...
Jun 23, 2002
Visit site
✟16,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sparklecat said:
As to future consequences, the older people I know who are into that seem to be perfectly normal.

Selection bias. You're failing to take into account the thousands of old people in prison because BDSM led them on the path to sacrificing their spouses to the Dark Lords. Once you factor those in, I'm sure jessedance's hypothesis will be vindicated.

Speaking of which, does Jack Chick take suggestions for new tracts?

Upvote 0

WinAce

Just an old legend...
Jun 23, 2002
Visit site
✟16,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sparklecat said:
Does Chick even touch on sex?

With his paranoid fundamentalist delusions, probably not. What woman would want him? </zing>

There was that "HIV-infected people should be told to accept Jesus or burn in Hell" tract, which has a short allusion to backseat car sex; aside from that, I don't remember anything he ever wrote on the subject. Odd. Perhaps my memory is failing; or maybe, unlike Catholicism, Islam, evolution, D&D, rock music, and pretty much everything else he writes about, he didn't spout off in an area he's personally uninformed in this time...

Upvote 0

joelkaziro

Dec 16, 2006
Hornchurch, UK
✟7,969.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Well I've read the entireity of this thread. Laughed through some of it...and at other parts, been very relflective and deeply affected.

I feel that Jesse is just expressing (in her very stubborn way - which is good ;-) that any sexual act that is 'unorthodox' should not be followed because it leads us to become complacent with sex. We become accepting of more extreme and even more sinful acts. That' a valid point.

However, I must challenge, what is 'orthodox' sex these days? What can we do and what can we not do in the bedroom. Oral sex is banned but what if you wanted to include handcuffs, or food or something that 'spices up' one's sex life? I feel the old school Christian way was that sex was only acceptable in your bog standard 'missionary' position and if you started to become adventurous, you started to sin.

Sex is something that should be explored, within reason, just like alcohol is something that is excellent to indulge in, within reason. God created sex to be within the confines of marriage and once in that context, it should be a fantastic act of love between two people, not a chore that is limited by iron gridlines.

I feel with acts in the bedroom, married couples should pray and seek advice from God concerning their intimacy. Should couples be found guilty of sexual immorality, ask God for forgiveness and continue to have good sex but just know your boundaries.

There's not enough involvement of God in our actions. It's a relationship, not a religion ;)

Upvote 0

RangerJoe

Jan 22, 2008
✟8,007.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
i c your not convinced oh well

I dont think many folks will be convinced...You didn't offer any kind of information other than your own opinion. I'll admit it...I like the BDSM..as does my fiancee. Would I ever want to go to a point where I was causing her malicious pain? Of course not...I love her. To imply that embracing your sexuality will lead to pedophilia and murder just has no bearing other than opinion...and an odd one at that. If you truly wish to convince someone, try giving us some examples.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.