what is actually the meaning of sexual immorality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

artybloke

Mar 1, 2004
North of England
✟8,017.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
UK-Labour
Look, jesse, I'm not arguing in favour of it! there may be certain sexual practices that are connected with this; but I wasn't really refering to that. I was refering more to a new-age therapy thing. Personally, I'd much prefer aromatherapy; but some people (like the rather batty Sarah Miles) apparently swear by it!

Upvote 0
Jesse said:
I have no obsession in controlling others so listen to what i say.'

LOL!

Jesse, most everything you write here is devoted to controlling the behavior of others.

:D

I'm curious.....how is it that a disabled man dances for hours while (as you put it) whirling women in the air?

You are an interesting guy, Jess......that I gotta say.

:)

Upvote 0

JohnCJ

Mar 17, 2004
✟982.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
jessedance said:
pastor; bondage is demonic, sodomy is missing the mark. sodomy is what sodomoties did and they got nuked by god for it. bondage is a hallmark of deviant behavior usually resulting in even worse things like murder. asking how is bondage immoral is like asking how drinking urine is immoral. some things should be obvious
Consenting weird sex play between 2 married individuals can result in murder, which rock do you live under, this is just ridiculous.

Upvote 0

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
JohnCJ said:
Consenting weird sex play between 2 married individuals can result in murder, which rock do you live under, this is just ridiculous.

Hmmmm - David and Bathsheba? And that was just straight up sex, nothing weird! ;)

Upvote 0
yea right, i didn't mean everytime someone goes into kinky sex they end up murdering their mate, I meant that deviant sexual behavior leads you down a road that either can end in murder or will. fortunately not everyone follows that leading.its a gradual thing. first you hand cuff your wife and have sex with her and its quite a thrill, then after a while its not so thirlling you need more, then you start tieing her up and whipping her, oh what a thrill you feel but after a while even that gets old and isnt so thrilling, so you try something harder like say branding , oh you reall y like that but afgter a while that gets old. so maybe you try gagin her, and that gets you a thrill but after a while that gets old you need something more so you try torturing her, oh what a thrill you feel, but after a while you need something more so you tie her up tortuure her pull out a .45 and blow her head ooff. see thats how it works. fortunately most people have the good sense to stop somewhere along the line . not everyone, but thats the demonic purpose behind dening yyou the thrill after a while so you will go deeper into more and more demonic sex acts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
well noirac;
the topic is sexual immorality. demons are involved with that angels are involved with sexual morality. that's why.
I don't see just demons, I see angels, not literally but in my spirit i do. God sends me angels to strengthen me . I ask God to send me angels. and I hope to be zealous for angels as the bible says to. 1 cor 14:12. But our enemy are demons, if you don't know who your enemy is how can you fight him?
If the topic would be sexual morality and how to achieve. I would talk about angels. and getting lots of angels to help us. pray that god would send angels to strengthen us. to teach us.
I have never seen an angel but there are people in our church who have seen angels. I remember one lady saying she saw a ten foot angel standing behind our pastor when she first entered our church. theres angels all around us Jesus said ,
Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? MATH 26:53
12 legions of angels are about 68000 angels. god can snap his finger , so to speak and send us 68000 angels in an instant.
ephesians 6:12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Literally, theres demons on the right, demons on the left and demons in front of us. they are trying diligently to take us out. we need angels. we can't do it without angel;s yet. some day we will. our enemy is the devil and his demons and they are real and they are extremely active. Demonns are constantly putting thoughts in peoples minds and making them think its their own thought. they are tricky,
ephesisans 6; 11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Upvote 0

WinAce

Just an old legend...
Jun 23, 2002
In perpetual bliss, so long as I'm with Jess.
Visit site
✟16,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jessedance said:
bondage is a hallmark of deviant behavior usually resulting in even worse things like murder.

Oh, shush. Most of us invariably stop at chloroform-assisted kidnapping. That's a far cry from murder. You and your silly generalizations.

Upvote 0

sparklecat

Senior Contributor
Nov 29, 2003
✟10,001.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
jessedance said:
yea right, i didn't mean everytime someone goes into kinky sex they end up murdering their mate, I meant that deviant sexual behavior leads you down a road that either can end in murder or will. fortunately not everyone follows that leading.its a gradual thing. first you hand cuff your wife and have sex with her and its quite a thrill, then after a while its not so thirlling you need more, then you start tieing her up and whipping her, oh what a thrill you feel but after a while even that gets old and isnt so thrilling, so you try something harder like say branding , oh you reall y like that but afgter a while that gets old. so maybe you try gagin her, and that gets you a thrill but after a while that gets old you need something more so you try torturing her, oh what a thrill you feel, but after a while you need something more so you tie her up tortuure her pull out a .45 and blow her head ooff. see thats how it works. fortunately most people have the good sense to stop somewhere along the line . not everyone, but thats the demonic purpose behind dening yyou the thrill after a while so you will go deeper into more and more demonic sex acts.

What the...

No. Sorry, you're just wrong. S&M does not generally lead to murder. Sadomasochists are perfectly capable of enjoying regular intercourse... it's not like drugs where you need it harder and harder to get the same thrill out of it. It's just something done at times to add to the experience, in a way that both partners enjoy. You forget in your scenario that the wife is a consenting partner, that she has a safeword to pull out if it goes too far for her, and that her husband loves her and is doing this for both their pleasure.

You're viewing it as one person using the other, and that's not it at all.

Upvote 0

Caylin

Formerly Dracon427
Feb 15, 2004
Olympia, Washington
✟16,514.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
sparklecat said:
What the...

No. Sorry, you're just wrong. S&M does not generally lead to murder. Sadomasochists are perfectly capable of enjoying regular intercourse... it's not like drugs where you need it harder and harder to get the same thrill out of it. It's just something done at times to add to the experience, in a way that both partners enjoy. You forget in your scenario that the wife is a consenting partner, that she has a safeword to pull out if it goes too far for her, and that her husband loves her and is doing this for both their pleasure.

You're viewing it as one person using the other, and that's not it at all.

Yeah, what she said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
well, it's kinda like a bass swimming in a big lake and there are lots of fishermen in boats all over the lake and they got their lures inthe water and that bass is swimming around a little hungry and he sees a pretty lure that looks delicous. um yum he bites it and the fisher man has a catch.theres all kinds of evil lures out their in the water, which one are you gonna bite.? or are you gonna avoid all together all the lures your enemy the fisherman has out there for you? bondage is one lure, torture is another, deviant sexual behaior is another. they all are made to look pretty tasty by the fisherman, which one are you gonna bite?
you say? what's wrong with my deviant sex practices? I like it, you say. it causes a decline in your morality. the more deviant behaviors you add to your repretoire, the more immoral you become.
1. deviant sex
2. smoking
3. drinking
4. drugs
5. cussing
6. spousal abuse
7. telling dirty jokes
8. lieing
9. stealing
10. cheating on your mate.
11. becomeing a racial biggot
12. being a pedophile
see the more dispicable , and immoral behaviors you remove from your personality profile, the better a person you become. The more bad stuff that you do that you remove from your personality repretoire, the more your able to see clearly right and worng.
the devil knows our weaknesses. not everyone is an easy target for say being a pedophile, so the devil doesnt target that person. he doesnt waste his time on someone who doesnt have that weakness. the devil starts at your weak points and builds upon them. that's why its a good thing that we only live 70 or 80 years and when we do we are so weak and frail we can't do anything bad, otherwise . people would continue to go down down down down down down down. as the devil leads them deeper and deeper into his enticing lures.

Upvote 0

sparklecat

Senior Contributor
Nov 29, 2003
✟10,001.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
You can't just state that deviant sex is wrong and immoral without providing justification; why should it be so? What exactly is so bad about BDSM? I've already told you that it doesn't work like drugs, making the person need a greater amount for the same thrill, it's not one person using the other, it's done in love, provides pleasure to both partners, and could even improve the relationship (playing out the opposing roles not able to be realized during the day). As well, being intimate enough with someone to share your fantasies, and know they accept them and you, even appreciate it about you, is a good thing, no?

What are the bad consequences here?

Upvote 0

WinAce

Just an old legend...
Jun 23, 2002
In perpetual bliss, so long as I'm with Jess.
Visit site
✟16,806.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
jessedance said:
you say? what's wrong with my deviant sex practices? I like it, you say. it causes a decline in your morality.

Speak for yourself. Deviant sexual practices can make you less uptight and more relaxed, actually preventing many other, far more serious moral problems... Plus they're so fun! ;)

that's why its a good thing that we only live 70 or 80 years and when we do we are so weak and frail we can't do anything bad,

Never underestimate the rear-kicking abilities of old people. That was one mistake I'll never make again...

otherwise . people would continue to go down down down down down down down.

Nothing wrong with that. "Going down" can be fun for both parties involved.....

Reactions: sparklecat
Upvote 0

PastorFreud

Lie back on the couch.
Oct 25, 2002
✟6,612.00
Faith
Protestant
Did someone clarify what the deviant practices are? Are strawberries and whipped cream deviant? I think jesse gave an ok to oral sex. How about power tools? I think we need a morality that is a little more sophisticated.

And it is a myth that sexuality declines in old age. A number of people are still very healthy at 70 and 80 and enjoy sex as frequently as 45 year olds.

Upvote 0
well sparkle;
some things you can't prove. like somethings are just obvious. that's why we have a conscience, so that we know if something is wrong without having to look it up in a book. If you sear your conscience and refuse to listen to it then your conscience will no longer tell you that something like b and d is wrong. i bet every one who does that stuff , before they began , their conscience told them that it was wrong. well most everyone anyway.
what bad comes out of it, you ask? when you get discovered its embarassing. i saw a lady driving a truck the other day and she had a pair of handcuffs hanging from her rear view mirror. that's so embarrrasing to even look at let alone be in the car with her. deviant sex is humiliating, that's whats wrong with it. the devil could use it to black mail you.
and i still stand by my belief that deviant sex leads to more deviant sex, it takes time, i see your only 18 wait till your 58 and see where b and d takes you then.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.