✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

The definition of interject....

Definition: 1. to say or insert something in a way that interrupts what is being said or discussed; 2. to insert between other elements

Interject is derived from the Latin interjicere, “to interpose,” literally, “to throw between.” Often used as a polite way of interrupting a discussion--"If I may interject…"

Therefore a human interject would be a person being the interruption of something.

Upvote 0

Yitzchak

יצחק
Jun 25, 2003
Visit site
✟26,333.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think it has a meaning in deliverance circles. Not my area of expertize. But I do remember a person from years ago who said they were afflicted by the spirit of their great grandmother. I am not even sure if that is possible , but it seems likely that the meaning in terms of deliverance from demons would be a human spirit somehow being in the mix.

But that is only an educated guess. Like I said , not my area of expertize , but I do know the term is used in the context of deliverance from demons.

Upvote 0

Angelique Perales

Dec 17, 2019
BELLFLOWER
✟15,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
A Human Interject is also known as a soul invader. I have had several removed from my body through a deliverance minister. A soul invader is when another human, astral projects his or her soul with the aid of a demon into another human or animal's body. Sometimes they are quiet and you will never know they are inside unless you have spiritual gifts (which I do... discernment of spirits). No spirit belongs in another person's body but the holy spirit. These human interjects caused me health problems and spiritual, physical and mental problems. This is a practice of witchcraft. It took me 6 year's to find out what was going on and 3 year's to remove and heal from the damage they caused. I have been EXPOSING this because they refuse to leave me alone so now I am doing GOD'S work and letting other's know...
Human interjects are NOT part of one’s soul nature created by God. They are invaders and need to be treated as such (one has authority in Christ to force out these human interjects)

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think it has a meaning in deliverance circles. Not my area of expertize. But I do remember a person from years ago who said they were afflicted by the spirit of their great grandmother. I am not even sure if that is possible , but it seems likely that the meaning in terms of deliverance from demons would be a human spirit somehow being in the mix.

But that is only an educated guess. Like I said , not my area of expertize , but I do know the term is used in the context of deliverance from demons.

Does this description fit with the idea?

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

b. His Guided Tour of the Earthbound Realm with Jesus

The following is the testimony of George Ritchie's tour of the Earthbound Realm: Then Jesus begins to take Ritchie on a journey through various realms of the afterlife. They fly toward a large city on Earth where they notice a group of assembly-line workers at work. They witnesses the spirit of a woman trying desperately to grab a cigarette from the workers who were oblivious to her presence. This woman had died severely addicted to cigarettes and was now cut off from the one thing she desperately desired most.

Ritchie realizes how the spirits in these realms immediately know the thoughts of other spirits around them. This is the reason they tend to group together with other spirits. It is too threatening to be around others who knew and disagreed with their thoughts.

Jesus leads Ritchie to a house somewhere on Earth where he is shown the spirit of a young man following his living family members around and begging them for forgiveness. But the family members are completely unaware of his presence. Jesus tells Ritchie the young man committed suicide and is "chained to every consequence of his act."

They then traveled to a bar somewhere on Earth which was filled with sailors drinking heavily. Spirits surrounded the sailors as they tried desperately, and in vain, to grasp the shot glasses to get a drink. Other spirits tried to control the sailors' alcoholic behavior. Ritchie learns these are the spirits of people who died still having a severe alcoholic addiction which went beyond the physical. He is bewildered as he observes one of the sailors passing out causing the sailor's protective aura surrounding him to crack open. When it does, it allows a spirit to scramble into the sailor's unconscious body. This scene was repeated over and over.

Upvote 0

NoFrills

Riding waves that slam me into the Rock of Ages
Dec 5, 2019
Central
✟24,255.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A Human Interject is also known as a soul invader. I have had several removed from my body through a deliverance minister. A soul invader is when another human, astral projects his or her soul with the aid of a demon into another human or animal's body. Sometimes they are quiet and you will never know they are inside unless you have spiritual gifts (which I do... discernment of spirits). No spirit belongs in another person's body but the holy spirit. These human interjects caused me health problems and spiritual, physical and mental problems. This is a practice of witchcraft. It took me 6 year's to find out what was going on and 3 year's to remove and heal from the damage they caused. I have been EXPOSING this because they refuse to leave me alone so now I am doing GOD'S work and letting other's know...
Human interjects are NOT part of one’s soul nature created by God. They are invaders and need to be treated as such (one has authority in Christ to force out these human interjects)
How do you tell the difference between a demon yapping in a person's head and a human interject?

Upvote 0

Mircos

Jul 2, 2020
sydney
✟15,301.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Is that meaning that this soul invader is the imitation of the soul that is created by God? Is this the one that can causing someone to manifest?what happened to soul that is created by God. If you believe in Jesus when you die your spirit will be with Him. But what happened to the soul? I am interested to know more.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single

What is the scriptural example and support of this teaching?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums