Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I too think that an "all of the above" catagory would have been good.

I chose God's child, because when we became christians He adopted us into His family.

I like that. :) Makes it very personal. (What I believe christianity is a personal relationship with our Heavnly Father through Jesus. Not a religion).

God Bless,
Roberta

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jedi

Knight
Sep 19, 2002
United States
Visit site
✟5,275.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Believers of Christ" is true, but incomplete, since Christians are "acceptors of Christ," unlike the demons who also believe. "God's child" is a good one, since all throughout scripture, only God's followers have been called his children (and if you follow, then you've accepted him, and if you've accepted him, you believe in him). "Saved sinners," and "Forgiven" are basically the same thing (if you're forgiven, you're saved. If you're saved, you're forgiven). "Christ-like," "Jesus' Disciples," and "little Christ" imply following Christ, which is nearly identical to "God's child."

I put "forgiven," though, since that specifically sums both belief and acceptance of Christ.

Upvote 0