United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
your mind was so powerful you could blow up planets with it?Would you use this ability for good or for evil?I would go around healing people.:)What about you?
My theory is that your physical life is an expression of your spiritual life, so for example, I wonder if an eye doctor is actually a person with a spiritual anointing to heal eyesight but they don't know about it so the closest thing to healing the eyes is the way they know how (with physical tools). I tried talking to a christian doctor about it but I felt she thought I went nuts. I also told christian eye doctor about it and I asked him if he could pray right there for me because I have eye issues and he became really afraid and said he would pray in the privacy of his home. That made me sad because I know we are more powerful than what we know about; for good of course since that’s what we are called to do.

I believe what people call supernatural is supposed to be natural to a believer of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Gold fish

Jul 13, 2018
Kansas City
✟69,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
your mind was so powerful you could blow up planets with it?Would you use this ability for good or for evil?I would go around healing people.:)What about you?

How does blowing up planets with your mind heal people?

If you look at my first post.I mention blowing up planets with your mind.But I also ask if you would use that kind of power for good or evil.

Upvote 0

J_B_

I have answers to questions no one ever asks.
May 15, 2020
Midwest
✟109,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you look at my first post.I mention blowing up planets with your mind.But I also ask if you would use that kind of power for good or evil.

The question doesn't make sense to me. It comes across as asking: What if you were God?

I can do what I can do, and so I'll do what I can do.

Reactions: Gold fish
Upvote 0