Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As Ronald Reagan would say, "There you go again!" Your reply isn't what this "What if... "salvation" thread is about. Besides when did you ever run the risk of getting a warning in this MJ forum for instructing a Christian that the Sabbath is on the 7th day of the week and not the 8th day (Sunday) of the week?

You know perfectly well that it would be the "Christian" that would be more at risk for teaching in this MJ forum that the Sabbath is Sunday and not Saturday. That's what i meant as an example of "There you go again!" What's always been the risk you face is teaching that Yeshua is not the physical manifestation of God/Elohim/YHWH ... whether on the thread "connecting the dots..." or this "What if" thread or another MJ thread.
I never said I could not teach about the Sabbath. You have totally misunderstood my post.

You believe you are born again with the indwelling presence of His Spirit as your Teacher so you expect MJs to believe you and not MJs that believe Yeshua is the physical manifestation of God Incarnate. So it upsets you when someone posts after post with replies that Yeshua "is in fact" God/Elohim/YHWH. Granted you are very, very knowledgeable and many of your replies are RIGHT-ON and get a "like", "agree", "informative" and "winner" approval. And yet can you name one member of this MJ forum that believes Yeshua is an "elohim" (god) and not the physical manifestation of God Incarnate ?
As for you last question, yes, but I'm not sure they want to be named. They can speak for themselves.
Is it your belief then that MJ members of this forum are deceived if they believe Yeshua is the physical manifestation of God/Elohim/YHWH Incarnate ?
  • Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other members or groups of members on CF. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I believe He who proclaimed the law from Sinai is the same one who spoke the Sermon on the Mount. The great principles of love to God are only a reiteration of what He had spoken through Moses. The Teacher is the same in both. He is our teacher, our counsellor, our mediator, our lawgiver, our King of Kings.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I believe He who proclaimed the law from Sinai is the same one who spoke the Sermon on the Mount. The great principles of love to God are only a reiteration of what He had spoken through Moses. The Teacher is the same in both. He is our teacher, our counsellor, our mediator, our lawgiver, our King of Kings.
Okay. We'll agree to disagree. I do think you present yourself well, and I'm glad the forum is open to different positions on this matter.

Upvote 0