According to the Laws of YHWH.
What if YAHSHUA taught me My every sin,
And gave me a chance to repay.
I believe the thousand years is for us to learn,
the ways of YHWH.
I believe we will walk with YAHSHUA 1000 years
and LEARN the WAY.
That we will not be able to stand before the FATHER YAH
before this thousand years of repenting.
I understand that Scripture does not say that we go through a thousand years of repenting. But It make Cents to me.
There is a thousand year span between YAHSHUA returning and the FATHER COMING.
Please remember I am thinking??????????

Sabian

Jul 11, 2003
key's
Visit site
✟466.00
This is a reply to my last post From the EliYAH form.
Thought I would share it.

[font=Verdana, Arial]Soldier4YHWH[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial]Posts: 28
[/font]

icon1.gif
[font=Verdana, Arial]posted 10-07-2003 11:49 PM [/font][font=Verdana, Arial]What a wonderful thought, just thinking about Yahshua teaching me my sins, and how to repay for them brings a tear to my eye. Honestly I still don't understand YHWH's love, nor can I comprehend it. I should be dead by now, for all of my sins, and disobedience. I expected to die at a point in my life b/c of my disobedience to Him. But yet again, YHWH's grace and love was bestowed upon me once more. If only I could love like that...back to the topic lol, I will not be surprised if the 1000 year reign consist of repenting.[/font]

Upvote 0
I would argue that if God demands 1000 years of repenting over a laundry list of sins, that is not grace anymore.

By grace we are saved through faith, not of works (Ephesians 2:8-9).

"Grace" by definition means you cannot buy, earn, or repay something. That is no longer grace. I agree I dont deserve love or mercy, and I dont understand why He loves, but it is His grace that moves Him. We can be called righteous before God because of what Jesus has done, and He pronounces of righteous on His merits, not our excessive repenting. If God has forgiven you for your sins, their is no point in spending 1000 years repenting for things He has "forgotten about." That is what makes it beautiful. :)

Upvote 0

Sabian

Jul 11, 2003
key's
Visit site
✟466.00
Well I disagree with you again. Superman.
Again you have taken what I have said and gone straight to salvation and grace. I have said nothing against your salvation or Grace.
I am only talking about learning the ways of YHWH
from YAHSHUA.
And I must point out to you that Faith with out works is dead. What does dead mean?
You never answered this qustion.
Are the people of the Old testament saved by faith and grace? Does the LAW save anyone?
You are stuck on a Christian teaching, it is a stumbling stone to you if you concider the LAW's of YHWH a burden.

The LAW's of the FATHER will also be In the Kingdom, of YHWH. I'm talking about a chance to learn them from my BIG BROTHER before standing before the glory of my FATHER.
Yes the FATHER loves me and Will SAVE me, But I desire to learn his WILL. Something that I know I can not fully do here in the flesh. I look forward to walking with YAHSHUA for a 1000 year before My FATHER comes. And I believe it will be a time of Learning how to keep the LAW's of YHWH.
There will be on sin in the Kingdom.
If you were to go to the Kingdom today , Do you think you could stop sinning. Do you know how?

Sorry I believe the 1000 years will be a time of understanding , Repenting, Forgiving others that have trustpassed, against you.
What do you think the 144,000 will be doing with YAHSHUA? Teaching maybe? Teaching the Masses.

Why only 144,000 ? Maybe only 144,000 get the big picture before their earthly death.
I think that it is safe to say that the parents of John the baptist got the Picture.
Luk 1:6 They were both righteous before ELOHIM, walking blamelessly in all the mitzvot and ordinances of YHWH.

Is it truely impossible to Keep YHWH's Laws? Not according to This Scripture.

Me personal I would ratther make amends
with all my brothers. Instead of thinking that
it is all done for me I don't need to lift a finger. I would like to say sorry to every human I every offended that would dry my tears. A blink of an eye who's eye? The FATHER's eye or mine? To me a thousand years would be a blink of an eye compared to
For ever and ever.

Upvote 0

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
I am confused here Sabian, do you believe that the L-rd Yeshua will reign on earth for a 1000 years while the Father is in Heaven? That the new jerusalem will not be his abiding place as it was from old? That Yeshua is still the obedient Son? That they will be physically separated now for a 1000 years?

Upvote 0