What if the Great Deception was.....................

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The misinterpretation of the End Times?

What if we are looking for the signs that have be interpreted by those before us and they were wrong?

What if we are being misdirected? Looking for one thing while others pass us by because we weren't watching?

The great ability a Magician has is misdirection. They make you believe something has happened because they are redirecting your focus somewhere else.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,341.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The great ability a Magician has is misdirection.
Hello Lulav,

While I can't,

"be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us"
(2 Thessalonians 2:2)

God is also not known for confusion, but if what He left us with to withstand being removed from our usual composure, then that is what He wants for us to have confidence in.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

What if we are looking for the signs that have be interpreted by those before us and they were wrong?

What if we are being misdirected? Looking for one thing while others pass us by because we weren't watching?

The great ability a Magician has is misdirection. They make you believe something has happened because they are redirecting your focus somewhere else.
Events are being missed because Christians have an unrealistic expectation as to what is to be. Parables and symbols elude them, they imagine the fantastic. Altogether there are about five end times that are spoken of in the bible.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The time of the end is being delayed at this time.The reason for this conversation is because Christians believe that it can be any day now.

2 Peter 3:4
They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

Habakkuk 2:3
For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Christians should perpetuate this message for future generations of Christians. This is an effort to keep future generations from giving up while they wait. Do you see the importance of this message? The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.
I have taken it upon myself to run with this message so that all will see that the prophecies have not failed. The end time prophecies will be stretched out over a period of time so the world will not be completely destroyed.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

The time is coming when people will be saying this.

They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

A Sabbath Rest, for the People of God.

4 Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed. 3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,

“So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’”

And yet his works have been finished since the creation of the world. 4 For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: “On the seventh day God rested from all his works.” 5 And again in the passage above he says, “They shall never enter my rest.”

6 Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, 7 God again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts.”

8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10 for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his. 11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

The reason for bringing this to your attention, is so that you can see for yourself, that the time of the end will go beyond what is believed these days. Two days from the destruction of the temple is 2067 AD. And two days from the final defeat of Israel is 2133 AD.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The time of the end is being delayed at this time.The reason for this conversation is because Christians believe that it can be any day now.

They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

Habakkuk 2:3
For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Christians should perpetuate this message for future generations of Christians. This is an effort to keep future generations from giving up while they wait. Do you see the importance of this message? The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.
I have taken it upon myself to run with this message so that all will see that the prophecies have not failed. The end time prophecies will be stretched out over a period of time so the world will not be completely destroyed.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

The time is coming when people will be saying this.

They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”

A Sabbath Rest, for the People of God.

4 Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2 For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed. 3 Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,

“So I declared on oath in my anger,
‘They shall never enter my rest.’”

And yet his works have been finished since the creation of the world. 4 For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: “On the seventh day God rested from all his works.” 5 And again in the passage above he says, “They shall never enter my rest.”

6 Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, 7 God again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted:

“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts.”

8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10 for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his. 11 Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

The reason for bringing this to your attention, is so that you can see for yourself, that the time of the end will go beyond what is believed these days. Two days from the destruction of the temple is 2067 AD. And two days from the final defeat of Israel is 2133 AD.

Do you really logically think that with all that mankind is doing today that it can last without intervention for another 50-100+ years?

There has been no time in history when mankind with influence from the fallen one has been so in the face of G-d.
Creation is almost destroyed right now, in another 50 years even there will be nothing left.

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟119,587.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Do you really logically think that with all that mankind is doing today that it can last without intervention for another 50-100+ years?
Are you suggesting that HaShem's true calendar is closer to 6000 (e.g. 5900) than 5777? By "intervention" are you referring to His imminent return to establish His Kingdom on earth.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

There has been no time in history when mankind with influence from the fallen one has been so in the face of G-d.
Creation is almost destroyed right now, in another 50 years even there will be nothing left.
The world will be destroyed 3/3 over time, and the only reason there is any survivors is because of delays between events; plus divine intervention in the end. "Two Days" from the last end is 2133 AD. But before then the world will be destroyed by 2/3.

Upvote 0

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Are you suggesting that HaShem's true calendar is closer to 6000 (e.g. 5900) than 5777? By "intervention" are you referring to His imminent return to establish His Kingdom on earth.
The Civil Hebrew Calendar is off by about 140 years. The Gregorian is off by about 4 years going back before 0 AD. 5760+140=5900. 6000=6th day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
There is a shedding on the light, the right path, that if walked reveals the evil multitude of misdirects by sheer volume of decimation of truth. Our path is in the walk of Truth. The difficulties in doing so can come from the tricks by evil sources to trip us up. While we come to know the sources, we also come to learn the subtleties of their permeation within the society we live in. Right becomes wrong, good becomes bad, and the solutions are overwhelmingly futile as the overflows pour over the breach.

Our focus is not on the evil continually "as it was in the days of Noah" but in the truth and its salvation message through adherence. Adherence is where the rubber meets the road, and we learn our weaknesses, our strengths in Him, and our need for Him without ceasing.

it is like the bank tellers are taught what to look for in the genuine so that when the counterfeit shows up, it is apparent by subtle differences. Poison taken in minute amounts or in a mixture given by a trusted source is still poison. The great deception is the dots connected from all the sources of poison brought together as acceptable in small bits thus acceptable in its entirety. I think the crowning touch will be when the author of it all appears to get the accolades he has been craving.

Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,214.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

This is evident and true, as it pertains to many not combining patience with their growing faith, and inadvertently find themselves short, and beyond what is given from on high;

Our Immaturity, and Adolescent propensities often filters, and hinders our ability to reflect Truth, to which Pride, and Fear also plays no small role.

When we expound upon scripture it ought to be done according to biblical principles, with Righteousness (lit., Assigning an Appropriate Reason), not speculation, unsubstantiated expectations, or neglect of pertinent scriptural evidence;

Each Verse of Scripture is a Piece of the Puzzle, to add to this puzzle equates to diminishing from it's true picture, and to not build upon it's triangulated implications also diminishes and retards proper development of the truth;

Yet the Lord Îyésʰûʷəʰ has a Mighty One (aka a Crown of Glory, aka the Chief Shepherd, and Mouth of Yah) who shall come teaching those who are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breast דעה 'Knowledge', and he shall sweep away the refuge of lies propagated by the Sephardic Crown of Pride, and thereby annul our agreement with death with the Truth he preaches.

"How come the end has Come, and nobody is saved?"

Because only the Lamb in the Bosom of the Father is able to Preach the Whole Truth which sets us free.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate

I think Christians today are thoroughly misreading the signs. There are less wars than ever.==think back to a thousand years ago when it seems like country verses country wars were ever and always all over the place. There is less violent crime according to FBI statistics. Some heresies are up, other heresies are down--IOW every age fights its own set of heresies. People are, ON AVERAGE, less hungry, more educated, and healthier worldwide. Science has, through technology, made life more convenient and easy. Earthquakes are about the same as always. Seasons of hurricanes and tornadoes go up and down as always. The Earth has even seen radical climate change and mass extinctions before. These don't really seem like signs of the end of days.

The only true sign that I can think of is Israel returning to the Promised Land. That's pretty unambiguous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I think all of us have some forms of misinterpretation of end times to some degree because of the leavening of scriptures ... but I seriously doubt it's the great deception or strong delusion that will be sent by YHWH spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Imo these will be the events that will lead to the strong delusion...

1) I believe the name of YHWH YHVH will be restored again and people will begin to understand the old and new testaments more clearly

2) The world will seek another YHVH

3) the world will follow a man who will claim to the the promised messiah YHVH .... and he will be the strong delusion who will lead a rebellion against the true YHVH

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Misinterpretation of end times prophecy will i believe take part in the end times deception.. But i believe the main feature of the end times deception will be people believing that the Anti-christ that will come is the returned LORD Jesus Christ... They shall believe it and serve him and worship Him as God on earth.. Until the real LORD Jesus comes and sets the record straight..

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0