What if Naruto become a Shodaime Sakurakage?

Grubberg

Nov 10, 2018
Hamilton,Ohio
✟9,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What if Naruto becomes a Shodaime Sakurakage?

Naruto was banished by the Elders and Danzo after the Pein's attack.

Naruto left and got away from the village. Naruto was tired and so he went to the nearest tree which happens to be a Cherry Blossom tree. Naruto leaned against that tree but he fell backward into the tree. Under the tree was a large cavern. He decides to create his own village. He named it, Hanagakure. The land is now called, "Land of Cherry Blossoms."

He went to Spring Princess, Ayamo, and Toki to make his land recognized as a new village and new land. They asked what does Naruto want to named the Kage of the new village. Naruto smirked and said, "Sakurakage." Naruto got Tazuna and Inari to build the buildings and the statues of Sakura. Tsunami as creates clothes for the Shodaime Sakurakage.

IMG_1481.png

Sakurakage_Hat.pNg

Naruto had two Sakuras at every entrance to his village in this outfit:
IMG_1867.jpeg

In the town square of Hanagakure. There is a statue of Sakura in this outfit
IMG_1868.jpg
with a plaque reads, "Hangakure is strong and beautiful as Sakura Haruno's charming Forehead -Shodaime Sakurakage."

What would help if Ino, Hinata, Sakura, Kurenai, Anko, and Hana Inuzuka was sent there to gain a new ally with the new village? What would they think about Naruto as the Shodaime Sakurakage?

Back in the village of Konohagakure after the Banishment of Naruto. Tsunade is on a warpath. Tsunade had Kakashi took over the Spy network.

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I mean, this is fanfiction territory and, while I won't deny I did cringey fanfiction, this could be more concentrated in one thread of speculations, borders on spamming in a way and I'm not even a mod or admin, just a concern

Upvote 0

Grubberg

Nov 10, 2018
Hamilton,Ohio
✟9,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So this Naruto just really admires Sakura, nothing romantic implied here? I remember shippers HATING how the canon became Naru/Hina (even though I preferred that, personally)

I prefer NarutoXShion more cause I think those have more in common than anyone.

The reason for the hating of the Cannon shipper cause it was a guilt trip by Hinata to Naruto with her scarf. She dares to say that she's Sakura's best friend. That's wrong. Ino was Sakura's Best friend. They have to put the scene. They were too FAN FICTION in my eyes. Cause they switch personalities.

Sakura faints that's Hinata's thing not Sakura's thing. The only I think Sakura would faint if she found out she's pregnant that's it.

Hinata got the curse mark. She wasn't there for him at all. That's recon tried to make her more important. She didn't care about Neji's death on a bit. I bet she would've to sacrifice anyone to get Naruto's attention. To me, personality Hinata is the true villain of the series. Hinata didn't care about her little Sister. I rather have the Hinata from Road to Ninja than the Cannon Hinata. The Cannon Hinata who is weaker than all the Disney Princesses combined.

Here's who I think should've got married to Naruto in order:

naruto-shouldve-married-37577-1578405257.png

Sidenote: You are double posting.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hinata was invested in Naruto, she'd just become passive due to Hiashi's abusive attitude, favoring her sister because he wanted a head that was capable, not weak based on his standards of strength (obv. Hinata showed she's capable).

Her and Neji's relationship wasn't addressed all the time, but I can't say much beyond my awareness of her creating a unique technique in a filler arc she never used in the manga proper that was pretty cool

I think she cared about Neji's death, she felt awful that he was in such a situation being from the branch family and such. And Neji's sacrifice was more for Naruto than Hinata, but she mourned his death too, he was like a brother to her

Haven't seen the movie (do want to, since it's the only canon one I'm aware of relative to the others, including the one you referenced with Shion, not sure that's canon at all), but Kishimoto ran the series for 15 years, he's bound to not recall things that fans could point out in regards to things like the scarf thing (which I'm somewhat aware is relevant to the build up in their relationship)

Upvote 0

Grubberg

Nov 10, 2018
Hamilton,Ohio
✟9,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hinata was invested in Naruto, she'd just become passive due to Hiashi's abusive attitude, favoring her sister because he wanted a capable head, not weak based on his standards of strength (obv. Hinata showed she's capable).

Her and Neji's relationship wasn't addressed all the time, but I can't say much beyond my awareness of her creating a unique technique in a filler arc she never used in the manga proper that was pretty cool

I think she cared about Neji's death, she felt awful that he was in such a situation is from the branch family and such. And Neji's sacrifice was more for Naruto than Hinata, but she mourned his death too, he was like a brother to her.

Haven't seen the movie (do want to, since it's the only canon one I'm aware of relative to the others, including the one you referenced with Shion, not sure that's canon at all), but Kishimoto ran the series for 15 years, he's bound to not recall things that fans could point out in regards to things like the scarf thing (which I'm somewhat aware is relevant to the build-up in their relationship)

Let's get back to the topic ok and I don't want this to become a shipping war. At that moment Naruto still loves Sakura.

What would help if Ino, Hinata, Sakura, Kurenai, Anko, and Hana Inuzuka was sent there to gain a new ally with the new village? What would they think about Naruto as the Shodaime Sakurakage?

To me, Ino and Tenten would be jealous of Sakura cause of the Statues. Hinata would become jealous after finding out who is is Shodaime Sakurakage. Sakura would felt honor and realized that it was Naruto instead of Sasuke said those things to about her forehead at the bench moment.

Sidenote: Hinata is capable of can't see spider webs or couldn't see a rock.

Upvote 0

muichimotsu

I Spit On Perfection
May 16, 2006
✟106,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Let's get back to the topic ok and I don't want this to become a shipping war. At that moment Naruto still loves Sakura.

To me, Ino and Tenten would be jealous of Sakura cause of the Statues. Hinata would become jealous after finding out who is is Shodaime Sakurakage. Sakura would felt honor and realized that it was Naruto instead of Sasuke said those things to about her forehead at the bench moment.

Sidenote: Hinata is capable of can't see spider webs or couldn't see a rock.

Wait...where is it established anything like that with Hinata's vision? Byakugan would allow for better vision, arguably, though I can't say for certain if they've established anything like that. Overuse of the Sharingan has problems, not sure if overuse of Byakugan is even the same.

Not sure why Anko or Hana would go there, Kurenai I could understand as a jounin supervising, but Anko and Hana have their own responsibilities in Konoha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums