What if I share, as a rule? It really makes no difference, what I could share with you?

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So I am not doing more than corner "a premise" and seeing if that acts as a success, in relation to your assessment of what it means. The premise is that "sharing is a constructive addition to Evolution" (subtext: the more Evolution shares, the better it is) and I am cornering it, by suggesting that difference, may be impacted (subtext again: Evolution needs a relationship to difference, that it can depend on ("by extension")) - that is: the difference Evolution makes, may be impacted by what it either shares or retains. A simple way to test this, is to question what memetic objects Evolution is able to offer someone who does not yet believe it.

The principle is borne out in Creation, by a series of wise sayings, that you can remember and share, if you want to go in to a life of obedience to God's design. The promise is that you will find remembering those sayings "easy" and "light" - something that will not change, over the life of believing them. The point is that in time, you will become a great communicator, someone who is well able to tell what the changes of the times are and what our obedience should be, to God, who is above all and beyond all, whatever the times may have been. This principle (borne out this way) both encourages multiple tries at the same Evolution and can bring memetic objects back into mind far more simply, when survival is at stake. This in turn can be reinterpreted with more effect, in successive generations that retain the same design.

So what is it? Do we share, scientifically, as though sharing needs to be especially "evolved"? And what good would that do, if that were the case (can't we just share?)? These things may be blown out of the water, by a selection pressure that only allows successive increments, but what selection pressure is that? Even a fool can find a mate, if he keeps his stance ready. To an Evolutionist, that means that stance taken is of especial interest, if not locally then to a wider audience for which there are many more fools than wise? Does the fool that learns to share and keep his stance, a match for the Devil - the greater predator, than even Evolution can ultimately contain? What would ignoring what was shared mean for Evolution - would ignoring bring ignorance; what is the adaptive strength of ignorance?

As you can see, there are more questions than answers, as soon as I introduce the lens of Evolution to interpret "what is shared and what is not" - this is not a mistake: if all you want to do is evolve, you may get away without sharing a great deal, what would stop you? That is what I am asking for: a parity between giving for the sake of it, and sharing for the sake of it - something that adaptation as a singular reference of change cannot predictably welcome, master and justify, if only because the pluralities of interrelationship developing have no great blueprint to bring the "Evolution" back to point. "Evolution" as we understand it, escapes all of us (just about) purely because there is no concept of nearness that changes anything, that would ultimately be "shared".

Is there a place for "shared Evolution"? Who would know? Is that something, we have to adapt? What is the price for forgetting to share, even if Evolution "is" true? I'm looking forward to your answers, and siding by faith with the idea, that there is indeed something to share, if not as Evolution defines it, then as Creation or like it would?

The less you share, the more pronounced your 'tell' gives away your weakness (selah)

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I honestly wished I understood your posts. Not being snarky at all, I really don't. :/

God created Adam- Adam fell into sin causing spiritual and physical death to come upon all of us. Jesus came to die to restore us spiritually and later we will be physically as well.

Evolutionist believe in goo to you, dressed up in lots of scientific philosophy.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I honestly wished I understood your posts. Not being snarky at all, I really don't. :/

God created Adam- Adam fell into sin causing spiritual and physical death to come upon all of us. Jesus came to die to restore us spiritually and later we will be physically as well.

Evolutionist believe in goo to you, dressed up in lots of scientific philosophy.

I communicate in a fluid way, without resting on a particular "concept" - if you couldn't tell?

But to your point: I think there is a reason to shift the conversation to Jesus too; my whole difficulty with Evolution has been trying to work out what Evolutionists believe motivates them, in the same way the Apostle Paul studied the statues of gods, trying to work out what the people of that day identified with. The peak of the difference has been coming to an understanding that Evolutionists assume their hunt for sacrifice is valid - this proves that they are hunting for sacrifice, with more than themselves in mind - that's not a discovery you can come at "easily and lightly" (when noone is volunteering anything)!

So yes, sorry about the communication - but if we could focus on what it is about Christian conversation, that helps Evolution, that would be great. I think the point is that the words of Jesus are the lightest easiest possible words, to keep, share or send - if Evolution can't learn from that, there is nothing for Evolution to learn, surely! I want even to believe, that how those words are remembered could evolve, I am in no way trying to "hog" the spotlight, or sweep the stage clean... Grace from God is wonderful, how much more if we are able to agree that somethings are embarrassing for believers and other things a shame to Evolutionists? Sin is a defiant enemy, whatever your philosophical standing may be! We all must share, that is no lie.

Again, the words, I wish I could do something about, with your prayer it may be a burden the Lord lifts from me - but given the way the world clings to Evolution, it is not likely the Lord will give me a specific style of communication, with which to reach people (they just can't be reached, no matter how stylistic the conversation me): get back to me when are both in Heaven, you might like the conversation more then?

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I communicate in a fluid way, without resting on a particular "concept" - if you couldn't tell?

I honestly don't know. I guess like most Aussies I communicate in a very straightforward way.

But to your point: I think there is a reason to shift the conversation to Jesus too; my whole difficulty with Evolution has been trying to work out what Evolutionists believe motivates them, in the same way the Apostle Paul studied the statues of gods, trying to work out what the people of that day identified with.

They are motivated by evidence, or what appears to them to be evidence.
I am motivated by God's word.

The peak of the difference has been coming to an understanding that Evolutionists assume their hunt for sacrifice is valid - this proves that they are hunting for sacrifice, with more than themselves in mind - that's not a discovery you can come at "easily and lightly" (when noone is volunteering anything)!

What hunt for sacrifice? You are loosing me again.

So yes, sorry about the communication - but if we could focus on what it is about Christian conversation, that helps Evolution, that would be great.

There is no Christian conversation that helps evolution. It has nothing to do with Christianity. It is a secular search for truth away from God.

I think the point is that the words of Jesus are the lightest easiest possible words, to keep, share or send - if Evolution can't learn from that, there is nothing for Evolution to learn, surely! I want even to believe, that how those words are remembered could evolve, I am in no way trying to "hog" the spotlight, or sweep the stage clean... Grace from God is wonderful, how much more if we are able to agree that somethings are embarrassing for believers and other things a shame to Evolutionists? Sin is a defiant enemy, whatever your philosophical standing may be! We all must share, that is no lie.

Evolution is a branch of science. They base things on tests that assume things due to how things react now.
If you mean Christians who try and shoehorn evolution in, they must surely be the most conflicted people I have seen.
If so why post on the secular board? This is not really the place to discus the Bible. Even though I do when I happen chance come in here. I didn't check to see where you had posted this assuming it to be the Christian section.

Again, the words, I wish I could do something about, with your prayer it may be a burden the Lord lifts from me - but given the way the world clings to Evolution, it is not likely the Lord will give me a specific style of communication, with which to reach people (they just can't be reached, no matter how stylistic the conversation me): get back to me when are both in Heaven, you might like the conversation more then?

Do you mean on communication? Perhaps your way of communicating is meant for specific types of people. I believe the Holy Spiirt will, through scripture, reach those whom it is meant to reach. I am not saying the Holy Spirit doesn't work in other ways just that in text we are limited to scripture. I don't believe my words or anybodies words here have any power.
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Nothing we can say can match that.

I am blessed to have no conflict over evolution but I understand why people do. I care nothing for what the world clings to in regards to origins. I use to believe in evolution many years ago then I became a Christian and a couple of years after that and of trying to shoehorn evolution in (but mostly not thinking too deeply on the theological issues it raised) until I learnt why only creation fits with God's word and I came to believe that creation is as literal as written. I could no more disbelieve it then Jesus. To me Jesus and creation are tied together. It is how sin and death and redemption came about.

• Winner
Reactions: Gottservant
Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
What hunt for sacrifice? You are loosing me again.

"The Devil roams about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour"

1 Peter 5:8

Evolutionists do their father's will, seeking whom they may devour in the Devil.

There is no Christian conversation that helps evolution. It has nothing to do with Christianity. It is a secular search for truth away from God.

Your purity is quite breath taking. I hope you are able to reach Heaven, with the faith you have - you have inspired me to set my sights on Heaven, myself.

[...] Do you mean on communication? Perhaps your way of communicating is meant for specific types of people.

You have spoken well. Be blessed also, in those you must reach (with your communication).

Pray for me.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,326.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

So I am not doing more than corner "a premise" and seeing if that acts as a success, in relation to your assessment of what it means. The premise is that "sharing is a constructive addition to Evolution" (subtext: the more Evolution shares, the better it is) and I am cornering it, by suggesting that difference, may be impacted (subtext again: Evolution needs a relationship to difference, that it can depend on ("by extension")) - that is: the difference Evolution makes, may be impacted by what it either shares or retains. A simple way to test this, is to question what memetic objects Evolution is able to offer someone who does not yet believe it.

The principle is borne out in Creation, by a series of wise sayings, that you can remember and share, if you want to go in to a life of obedience to God's design. The promise is that you will find remembering those sayings "easy" and "light" - something that will not change, over the life of believing them. The point is that in time, you will become a great communicator, someone who is well able to tell what the changes of the times are and what our obedience should be, to God, who is above all and beyond all, whatever the times may have been. This principle (borne out this way) both encourages multiple tries at the same Evolution and can bring memetic objects back into mind far more simply, when survival is at stake. This in turn can be reinterpreted with more effect, in successive generations that retain the same design.

So what is it? Do we share, scientifically, as though sharing needs to be especially "evolved"? And what good would that do, if that were the case (can't we just share?)? These things may be blown out of the water, by a selection pressure that only allows successive increments, but what selection pressure is that? Even a fool can find a mate, if he keeps his stance ready. To an Evolutionist, that means that stance taken is of especial interest, if not locally then to a wider audience for which there are many more fools than wise? Does the fool that learns to share and keep his stance, a match for the Devil - the greater predator, than even Evolution can ultimately contain? What would ignoring what was shared mean for Evolution - would ignoring bring ignorance; what is the adaptive strength of ignorance?

As you can see, there are more questions than answers, as soon as I introduce the lens of Evolution to interpret "what is shared and what is not" - this is not a mistake: if all you want to do is evolve, you may get away without sharing a great deal, what would stop you? That is what I am asking for: a parity between giving for the sake of it, and sharing for the sake of it - something that adaptation as a singular reference of change cannot predictably welcome, master and justify, if only because the pluralities of interrelationship developing have no great blueprint to bring the "Evolution" back to point. "Evolution" as we understand it, escapes all of us (just about) purely because there is no concept of nearness that changes anything, that would ultimately be "shared".

Is there a place for "shared Evolution"? Who would know? Is that something, we have to adapt? What is the price for forgetting to share, even if Evolution "is" true? I'm looking forward to your answers, and siding by faith with the idea, that there is indeed something to share, if not as Evolution defines it, then as Creation or like it would?

Would you ever actually take the time and effort to learn about evolution?

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"The Devil roams about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour"

1 Peter 5:8

Evolutionists do their father's will, seeking whom they may devour in the Devil.

Your purity is quite breath taking. I hope you are able to reach Heaven, with the faith you have - you have inspired me to set my sights on Heaven, myself.

You have spoken well. Be blessed also, in those you must reach (with your communication).

Pray for me.

Oh now you make me blush. I don't know how pure I am and I often think how weak my faith is and pray to have more! I will certainly pray for you. Perhaps next time you may post in the Christian section for a deeper conversation? But if you feel called to post here, continue doing so; I feel more called to communicate with Christians who believe in theistic evolution.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I thought you were done with these threads, Gott?

What I said was "If Jesus can't do it, we're done"

I'm still holding out hope that there is an active ingredient to "Evolution".

It hasn't been definitively set out, that Evolution has no capacity to leverage a greater response, to survival (than it has to date).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Maybe it will help, if I am a little more particular.

If I know I am going to die, and I want to share that I am going to die: is it necessary for me to "evolve" the message that I am going to die?

Why or why not?

What if I said I was going to change "Evolution - the theory" bit by bit, would it eventually be another theory? Or would it be nonsense?

It depends on which changes you make, right?

That's what I am asking: how can I make the right changes, to evolve best?

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,326.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Maybe it will help, if I am a little more particular.

If I know I am going to die, and I want to share that I am going to die: is it necessary for me to "evolve" the message that I am going to die?

Why or why not?

How do you think that would 'evolve' the message that you are going to die? Explain that idea for me in as simple a term as you can.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
How do you think that would 'evolve' the message that you are going to die? Explain that idea for me in as simple a term as you can.

Would I say "I am going to die"?

Or would I say "I'm going to kick the bucket, nod off, and reboot"?

What difference would one make to my species, over the other?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,326.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Would I say "I am going to die"?

Or would I say "I'm going to kick the bucket, nod off, and reboot"?

What difference would one make to my species, over the other?

That's not evolution. That's just verbalising that you are dying. That's sharing information, verbal information, not biological adaptations.

I have come to the conclusion, that I just need to share my best.

If I share my best, you will have no reason to insult me.

It's in the vein of "turning the other cheek" as Jesus said.

What do you mean by 'sharing your best'? How does that fit into the theory of evolution?

Upvote 0