Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1) Is God impartial, or does He treat people differently at different times?

2) If He isn’t impartial than does He judge with equal justice!

3) Will there be different judgment days for different people groups throughout history?

4) Or is it that people change through time as to their belief (Doctrines) and understanding of who God is?

1) NOT A RESPECTER OF ANY PERSON, because it’s an abomination!

Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God. Jas 2:9 But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. Deu 16:19 Thou shall not wrest judgment; thou shall not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. 2Ch 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts. Pro 20:10 Divers weights, and diverse measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD. Pro 11:1 A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.

So if God changes He would be a liar and partial to others, and pervert His Word (JESUS)! ABOMINATION: properly something disgusting (morally), that is, (as noun) an abhorrence; especially idolatry or (concretely) an idol: - abominable (custom, thing), abomination.

2) EQUAL JUSTICE, A PERFECT IMPARTIAL GOD!

Pro 1:3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity (EQUAL);
Deu 16:19 Thou shall not wrest judgment; thou shall not respect persons… Deu 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

3) JUDGMENT DAY, “ONE DAY”

Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasure up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Mar 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. Mat 11:22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. Mar 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. 2Pe 2:9 The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

4) Doctrines of Men and Demons Changing God’s Word, Perverting it

Mat 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

HIS LAW/COMMANDMENTS:

Psa 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness and thy law is the truth. (HIS LAW IS ETERNAL, AN EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS!)
Psa 105:10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Gal 3:26 For you are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

ONE GOD, AND ONE SET OF JUDGMENT FOR ALL!

GOD’S COMMANDMENTS, LAW ARE ETERNAL

1Jn 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
1Jn 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Reactions: eleos1954

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1) NOT A RESPECTER OF ANY PERSON, because it’s an abomination!
And in your thread title you say, "What If God Changes?"

Well, here is what God will not change from >

"For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren."
(Romans 8:29)

So, I see from this, how included in our day of judgment will be we will be evaluated in comparison with if we have become conformed to the image of Jesus. And I think 1 John 4:17 fits with this > how God's love cures our character so that "as He is, so are we in this world" . . . in order "that we may have boldness in the day of judgment".

So, our Heavenly Father will not change from wanting us to be changed to be like Jesus . . . and to love like Jesus. I would say this is the basic standard of righteousness . . . all which is right and therefore pleasing to God.

What Is His Righteousness

Most of all, I would say righteousness has to do with how only God's love is right and this is exactly how Jesus is right. So, this first has to do with how our character is in the sight of God. And Hebrews 12:4-14 talks about how His correction of us produces "the peaceable fruit of righteousness" in us who are truly corrected by our Heavenly Father.

And how is this righteousness?

Jesus is "gentle and lowly in heart," He says in Matthew 11:29)

So, yes during judgment we will be evaluated according to our works, but this includes if we have been Christlike while doing a work > for without love "it profits me nothing," our Apostle Paul does say in 1 Corinthians 13. And here in 1 Corinthians 13 we have a description of how God's love is while His love has us doing His works.

Jesus is humble in all-loving love.

"if you love those who love you, what reward have you?" He says in Matthew 5:46.

So, indeed if we have favoritism, picking and choosing who is good enough for us to love . . . this is anti-love, therefore against the righteousness of Christ and His love. No love can be right unless we are sharing and relating in God's all-loving love, then. So our relating shall be judged.

And we see how Jesus so humble is not at all conceited. Jesus who is God's own Son did not look down on us and stay in Heaven, but Christ came here in the flesh in order to reach us and save us; He personally shared with people, even answered to stuck-up people who despised Him. So, Jesus is not conceited, at all. This is included in righteousness of how Jesus and real love is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The title "What If God Changes" is just a way of saying He can't and doesn't change, because He would be a liar if He ever did.

Your reply: as He is, so are we in this world
IF...
Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
How do we show our love for others?
1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. (How to love others: when we love God, and keep his commandments)
1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
How are we to walk?
1Jn 2:6 He that says he abides in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
(Perfectly fulfilled the Law of God, but didn't come to destroy it. Mat 5:17)
So we strive to do our best while in this body, to "walk as He walked".

He demonstrated to us how to live in God's will, "keeping His commandments"!

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The title "What If God Changes" is just a way of saying He can't and doesn't change, because He would be a liar if He ever did.

Sorry the title is a question that implies that God could change.

Two things to help you.
When answering somebody either highlight a sentence or paragraph and click on quote or reply. If using quote you can copy several sentences and answer each one separetly.
Or at the bottom of a reply is the word reply, click on it and the whole post is put into a reply box where you can type in your reply.

The reason for doing this is that the person whose post you quote or reply to gets a notification so they can read your responce and if need be come back to you again.

Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In the post, "What If God Changes", I wrote this and other things to make it clear.
So if God changes He would be a liar and partial to others, and pervert His Word (JESUS)! ABOMINATION: properly something disgusting (morally), that is, (as noun) an abhorrence; especially idolatry or (concretely) an idol: - abominable (custom, thing), abomination.

Upvote 0

Ron Evartt

Jul 10, 2020
Broken Arrow
✟17,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
To Pat123 Re: The Shocking Truth: Jesus Died For Our Iniquity - Amos Ministries.
God's Word doesn't breakdown sin into categories, this person did!

See any common denominators?
1) Scripture is not in context in this article (Cherry picked).
2) Iniquity is "SIN", and transgression is
G458 INIQUITY
G459; illegality, that is, violation of law or (generally) wickedness: - iniquity, X transgress (-ion of) the law, unrighteousness.
G3845 TRANSGRESSION/ing
G3844 and the base of G939; to go contrary to, that is, violate a command: - (by) transgress (-ion).
H4603 TRANSGRESSION/ing
A primitive root; properly to cover up; used only figuratively to act covertly, that is, treacherously: - transgress, (commit, do a) tresspass (-ing).
G3845 TRANSGRESSION/ing
G3844
and the base of G939; to go contrary to, that is, violate a command: - (by) transgress (-ion).
H6586 TRANSGRESSION/ing
; a revolt (national, moral or religious): - rebellion, sin, transgression, trespassive
H4604 TRANSGRESSION/ing
H4608; treachery, that is, sin: - falsehood, grievously, sore, transgression, trespass, X very.

Iniquity is sin, transgression is sin. Sin is a violation of His law, rebellion, wickedness, transgression, violate a command, illegality, to go contrary, to cover up, act covertly, treacherously, tresspass, falsehood...

Here is "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit!
Mat 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
Mat 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Mat 12:27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
Mat 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
Mat 12:29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.
Mat 12:30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathers not with me scatters abroad.
Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaks against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

So, blasphemy is defined by the Word of God!
1) kingdom divided against itself, and He that is not with me is against me;
2) he that gathers not with me scatters abroad.
3) speaks against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him (the Spirit that draws sinners to repentance, and convicts us of "SIN", sent to guide, teach, and comfort us)

4) make the tree good (to NOT SIN against God's Spirit)
5) the tree is known by his fruit

In the Spirit:

Gal 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Gal 5:23 Meekness, temperance
: against such there is no law.
Gal 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Gal 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

BLASPHEMY OF GOD'S SPIRIT: "IS THE OPPOSITE"

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟731,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
God is sovereign, meaning he has the power of a king but King of all things so ultimately Go's will be (is) done and justice is whatever he says it is. At one time justice meant killing 99.999% of every known creature and sacrificing his son to torture and death is justice at another time. Justice comes again on the last day.

Upvote 0