What if Americas Founding Fathers were not Christians?

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What if America's Founding Fathers were actually Satanists who had made a pact with the devil? Hear me out. What would that look like? It would probably give Satan access to the White House and a Pentagram would be involved. Freedom on earth would the exchange for being bound in hell for eternity and everything God detests would be promoted and this would become their normal way of life and culture. Vanity would be achieved through beauty competitions with makeup and fashion, Lust would be achieved by promoting inappropriate contentography and indecent dress, Pride would be achieved through sports designed to keep people out of church on Sundays, Greed would be achieved by people coveting and stealing and killing to get what they didn't have. Gluttony would be easy with restaurants serving forbidden food like ham, pork, and bacon. Idols would be accomplished by creating celebrities to be worshipped and paid a lot of money. Their entertainment and music industry would be run by satan and they would flash hand signs like "666" and devil horns and have VMAs doing satanic rituals as well as The Super Bowl. They would all be conditioned to think Satan and hell are not real and do not exist and they would become a self-centered, vain, perverse, profane, greedy, rude, proud bunch of people that God would detest and they would all mostly go to hell as planned by the Founding Fathers. Satan would give them fame and wealth in return for tricking the people to give up their souls for " freedom" to disobey God and they wouldn't even be aware of what they had done. Hell doesn't care if you believe in it or not! It is real and we could be going there unless we repent and turn back to God. I think this is what happened looking at our moral decline in the last 30 years. Watch as satanic statues erect all over the nation and the government forces mandatory vaccines on everyone. Watch as the Holy Bible gets banned and we are forced into a new religion and our money system ( which already has occult symbols on it) is changed. Turn to Jesus now! The "Pentagon" will not save us! May The Lord in Heaven have mercy on us all.
View attachment 287062
View attachment 287063

Last edited:

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Or you could put that into perspective of Americans just don’t have hardscrabble lives so we spend a lot of time entertaining ourselves . I’m certainly not gonna beat myself up about that .

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
What if America's Founding Fathers were actually Satanists who had made a pact with the devil? Hear me out. What would that look like? It would probably give Satan access to the White House and a Pentagram would be involved. Freedom on earth would the exchange for being bound in hell for eternity and everything God detests would be promoted and this would become their normal way of life and culture. Vanity would be achieved through beauty competitions with makeup and fashion, Lust would be achieved by promoting inappropriate contentography and indecent dress, Pride would be achieved through sports designed to keep people out of church on Sundays, Greed would be achieved by people coveting and stealing and killing to get what they didn't have. Gluttony would be easy with restaurants serving forbidden food like ham, pork, and bacon. Idols would be accomplished by creating celebrities to be worshipped and paid a lot of money. Their entertainment and music industry would be run by satan and they would flash hand signs like "666" and devil horns and have VMAs doing satanic rituals as well as The Super Bowl. They would all be conditioned to think Satan and hell are not real and do not exist and they would become a self-centered, vain, perverse, profane, greedy, rude, proud bunch of people that God would detest and they would all mostly go to hell as planned by the Founding Fathers. Satan would give them fame and wealth in return for tricking the people to give up their souls for " freedom" to disobey God and they wouldn't even be aware of what they had done. Hell doesn't care if you believe in it or not! It is real and we could be going there unless we repent and turn back to God. I think this is what happened looking at our moral decline in the last 30 years. Watch as satanic statues erect all over the nation and the government forces mandatory vaccines on everyone. Watch as the Holy Bible gets banned and we are forced into a new religion and our money system ( which already has occult symbols on it) is changed. Turn to Jesus now! The "Pentagon" will not save us! May The Lord in Heaven have mercy on us all.
View attachment 287062
View attachment 287063
Your list of ills certainly matches most Western cultures today. America was not always like that. The rot started in earnest the 60's with the great rebellion of the young people. However, the seeds of rebellion go way back. America rebelled against Great Britain and achieved independence by entirely the wrong means. If the Church had prayed and trusted God, America would have become independent without the bloodshed and bitterness that resulted. I can't prove it but I believe that the Civil War was a result of the rebellious seed sown during the war of independence.

There never were any "good old days". However, the fabric of American society is wearing thinner and thinner at a time when the world threats have never been greater. "MAGA"? God makes great, builds up and tears down. When things are as dire as they are now, it's because the Church has lost the plot and allowed society to decay. We are called to be salt (preservative) and light (essential for life and growth). I suggest that both are sadly lacking in the Western world, not just the USA.

2 Chronicles 7:14 applies right now. The Church in Australia began to meet, fast and pray in earnest a few years ago. In that time, an atheist PM was removed. We have a professing Christian PM now. A terrible drought has mostly broken (it's been raining for hours non-stop where I live) and Australia has not been afflicted by COVID on the same scale as most other nations. There are many threats. Seeking the Lord is the only hope. The world's problems are beyond the scope of men to resolve. They require a level of goodwill and cooperation that has never existed.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your list of ills certainly matches most Western cultures today. America was not always like that. The rot started in earnest the 60's with the great rebellion of the young people. However, the seeds of rebellion go way back. America rebelled against Great Britain and achieved independence by entirely the wrong means. If the Church had prayed and trusted God, America would have become independent without the bloodshed and bitterness that resulted. I can't prove it but I believe that the Civil War was a result of the rebellious seed sown during the war of independence.

There never were any "good old days". However, the fabric of American society is wearing thinner and thinner at a time when the world threats have never been greater. "MAGA"? God makes great, builds up and tears down. When things are as dire as they are now, it's because the Church has lost the plot and allowed society to decay. We are called to be salt (preservative) and light (essential for life and growth). I suggest that both are sadly lacking in the Western world, not just the USA.

2 Chronicles 7:14 applies right now. The Church in Australia began to meet, fast and pray in earnest a few years ago. In that time, an atheist PM was removed. We have a professing Christian PM now. A terrible drought has mostly broken (it's been raining for hours non-stop where I live) and Australia has not been afflicted by COVID on the same scale as most other nations. There are many threats. Seeking the Lord is the only hope. The world's problems are beyond the scope of men to resolve. They require a level of goodwill and cooperation that has never existed.
the rot was always there . Women and/or racial and religious minorities were treated like crap . The 60s basically said that these people have the right not to be harassed while living their lives. Currently the non binaries are fighting those battles .

• Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
View attachment 287062
View attachment 287063

Sounds like you are saying we would have started out exactly where we are now.

• Agree
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Women and/or racial and religious minorities were treated like crap . The 60s basically said that these people have the right not to be harassed while living their lives. Currently the non binaries are fighting those battles .
Let's not compare women and minorities to perversion.

• Agree
Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See America, as most of the world has done, has followed the false prophet who promised prosperity and freedom for all doing it ourselves. Making social laws and regulations to achieve this end. Sadly as most Christians who have done the same in their lives know, this doesn't work to keep sin out, for sin is inside of us. Only Jesus can set us free from sin. Only He can instil love for God and neighbour rightly. Without tons of laws and regulations which always seem to get contemporary explanations, rather through His loving truth growing in our hearts, He sets us free to love God and neighbour truthfully.

So the day America, and the whole world, repent of trying to do it themselves and expect their salvation from Jesus alone, and stop trying to achieve social cohesion in their own strength, we will get real change, not before.

We need full on repentance or we will perish like all evildoers do in the end.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You left out that america would replace God with government and science. By teaching children sciences creation, instead of Gods creation described in the Bible.
Science is trying to learn about God's magnificent work of creation.

Have faith. Everything is His.

Physics. Chemistry. Biology. All His.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Science is trying to learn about God's magnificent work of creation.

Have faith. Everything is His.

Physics. Chemistry. Biology. All His.

i agree that science is from God, all knowledge and understanding is, but following science will not get us to understand the heart of God, or salvation and the cost of that. Only when we are guided by His Word can that happen.

Science has imprisoned us more than set us free. For the truth in the hands of sinners brings forth far less than perfect.

• Agree
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i agree that science is from God, all knowledge and understanding is, but following science will not get us to understand the heart of God, or salvation and the cost of that. Only when we are guided by His Word can that happen.

Science has imprisoned us more than set us free. For the truth in the hands of sinners brings forth far less than perfect.
Yes, science is sorta like a set of screwdrivers. It's helpful, but not at all the meaning of Life. Nor the source of life.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Sounds like you are saying we would have started out exactly where we are now.
What I am saying is that over time this is what it would look like if these principles were attacked and I believe they have been.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's not compare women and minorities to perversion.
why not , they’re all victims of living in a sexist and racist society. I don’t consider a natural and harmless difference in human sexual expression to be a perversion . I guess that’s where we differ

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You left out that america would replace God with government and science. By teaching children sciences creation, instead of Gods creation described in the Bible.
You are right. I did, only for the fact that I feel like they are trying to eliminate God completely. I mean heaven forbid we erect a statue of Jesus by the capital in any state but this is ok?
Screenshot_20201027-174531.png

Christians cannot do anything for fear of offending someone yet satanists can do it and cry " freedom of religion!"Why is this?

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You are right. I did, only for the fact that I feel like they are trying to eliminate God completely. I mean heaven forbid we erect a statue of Jesus by the capital in any state but this is ok?
View attachment 287289
Christians cannot do anything for fear of offending someone yet satanists can do it and cry " freedom of religion!"Why is this?

Just google pagan monuments washington D.C.

Upvote 0