What if a gay family comes to the Church?

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think Rus was talking about CindyLee. She probably didn't realize she was in our forum. :)

Thank you. While I do think he was referring to her, I was still guilty of it. Now I am not sure if it was this thread or the one about a news source giving a more complete/fair story, but I still did it.

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟240,539.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you. While I do think he was referring to her, I was still guilty of it. Now I am not sure if it was this thread or the one about a news source giving a more complete/fair story, but I still did it.

It's ok. You're forgiven. :). I, for one, like having you here talking with us ( typing with us technically but it doesn't sound as good). :)

Upvote 0

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's ok. You're forgiven. :). I, for one, like having you here talking with us ( typing with us technically but it doesn't sound as good). :)

motion seconded

Thirded! :thumbsup:

G2J (I hope it's okay to shorten your name like that.. people here often call me Proto, Pro, or just P), sharing and general friendly discussion are ALWAYS okay, no matter who you are. So please do stick around and contribute. We just have to be careful to ensure that teaching and Theological statements are made by people who ostensibly share our presuppositions. It's not to be "exclusive", it's just to keep confusion to a minimum.

Upvote 0

RKO

Oct 27, 2011
✟41,071.00
Faith
Catholic

WelcomeG2J. As a so-far non-Orthodox, I can say without any bias that this is one of the most welcoming and decent forums I have ever been part of.
Question: With that heavy sense of guilt, might you have been raised Catholic, like me?;)^_^

Upvote 0