Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
In 05, as everything was caving in on me. I saw so many things that aroused my curiosity for Jesus.

I saw demons, I saw a light that is hard to describe. Almost like you can touch it.

I saw gloried bodies, well faces. Folks these faces where perfect. The skin was silky smooth. It had almost like a gloss to it.

The demons that I saw where ugly looking. I had dreams, apocalyptic dreams.

In that two months I finally get out of jail. I was still shocked to see the things I continued to see. I was on my way to the clubs, I had no reason to be going since every supernatural thing I saw was to great to comprehend. As we were drinking I flicked my cig out the window, and all of a sudden the street lights began to become brighter and as they where getting brighter a sound that sounds like power going down like doooooooo. And as I thought what is this it stopped.

After five more months I started to come out of it. My ex breaks up with me. I was completely broken. My life was different after all the things I saw.

A year later I had this immense feeling that Jesus was about to come back. I completely repented of everything. Folks the profound joy and peace I experienced was beyond words. It was so lovely. I could look at the green grass or trees and fall into the wonderments and it was so lovely. After two years I started to really doubt. One woman who had a thing for me said I was sick. And that’s when the tests started.

Folks I’m telling you. It’s the scariest thing to ask God to prove Himself to you, cuz when He does it magnifies your sin, You see He is real so you immediately know you’re in trouble. I wished I would of listened in church. Folks I’m so humbled God would choose a loser like me. He saw me and said I can use this young man.

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus will bring you through your trials. Just keep on holding on to Him. Keep on trusting in Him! He has told us that He will never leave us nor forsake us!

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Much Love in Christ Jesus!

• Prayers
Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In 05, as everything was caving in on me. I saw so many things that aroused my curiosity for Jesus.

I saw demons, I saw a light that is hard to describe. Almost like you can touch it.

I saw gloried bodies, well faces. Folks these faces where perfect. The skin was silky smooth. It had almost like a gloss to it.

The demons that I saw where ugly looking. I had dreams, apocalyptic dreams.

In that two months I finally get out of jail. I was still shocked to see the things I continued to see. I was on my way to the clubs, I had no reason to be going since every supernatural thing I saw was to great to comprehend. As we were drinking I flicked my cig out the window, and all of a sudden the street lights began to become brighter and as they where getting brighter a sound that sounds like power going down like doooooooo. And as I thought what is this it stopped.

After five more months I started to come out of it. My ex breaks up with me. I was completely broken. My life was different after all the things I saw.

A year later I had this immense feeling that Jesus was about to come back. I completely repented of everything. Folks the profound joy and peace I experienced was beyond words. It was so lovely. I could look at the green grass or trees and fall into the wonderments and it was so lovely. After two years I started to really doubt. One woman who had a thing for me said I was sick. And that’s when the tests started.

Folks I’m telling you. It’s the scariest thing to ask God to prove Himself to you, cuz when He does it magnifies your sin, You see He is real so you immediately know you’re in trouble. I wished I would of listened in church. Folks I’m so humbled God would choose a loser like me. He saw me and said I can use this young man.

Yes... many others see their sins magnified when they pray to be shown more.

Upvote 0