• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

What I Have Seen

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No matter what at the end of the day I am always blamed for everything. It doesn't matter what my intentions are, why I have to do what I have to do, at the end of the day I am seen as the problem.

- A few months ago, I prayed asking Jesus Christ about my significant and my former best friend. I had a dream where I saw my former best friend on top of someone having sex. Thankfully I was spared seeing some of what took place. Obviously seeing this have had its effect on me.

- About 2 weeks ago or more Jesus Christ showed me where one of my relatives (My adopted mother's brother) who took part in my abuse was coming over my home with my father. He had a sinister look/smirk on his face and in his hand was something he was bringing for me a baby bassinet. This reinforces the reason why I have not and cannot allow my children to associate with members of my family. This man was buying a gift for my baby. If I allow my children to be around him and other family members I risk their personal safety.

-If I leave my family permanently they will come after me, demanding to go home with them or to be apart of my life. My leaving will be used to suggest the fact that I am mentally ill, have no idea what I am doing, and need mental treatment. As one can see the choices I have are limited.

Additionally the people involved in my trafficking has been doing this to me from I was a baby, they have a lot of money and influence. They have had control over my entire life.

Despite the above, I am blamed for 'abandoning' my significant other.

• Prayers
Reactions: ChicanaRose