New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Got a good soak in Scripture today with unintended consequences. I started praying about some things concerning myself but ended up praying about others by the end. The Lord has a way of taking the focus off self doesn't He? It's freeing too.

I pray the Lord will teach the teachers. There is a heavy deception in play right now blocking even willingness to gain understanding. Now even unbelievers are passing around the term "cognitive dissonance" like a growing trend concerning the current mindset of the people to reality right now.

I pray our pastors will teach the Laodicean church members that they will be left to the Tribulation unless they change. God grants even good people silver tongues. I pray they use them wisely.

I pray for the rotten centers in many of the churches today. These spots don't look or smell good, but they are there and often overlooked in the name of harmony. I pray people will recognize these rotten spots for what they are make an effort to scrub them clean with Jesus' help.

In Jesus I pray, amen

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
the church of Laodicea is VERY prevalent today, in our world

but the Lord has the answer in verse 19 of Revelation 3

just like His answer to the other churches

thank you Lord
Amen.
really there’s nothing in the Bible saying to go to church. We are told to have fellowship, yes, but the apostles never heard of a big building with a cross on top more people went to worship on Sunday.

They met in their homes or went to the synagogue on the Sabbath.

Much good has been done through churches. However, many people have been disappointed with them, especially in current times.

So, again, there is no command to go to church anyway.

Reactions: .Jeremiah.
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
The church needs revival and to preach all of Scripture. Praying that the Holy Spirit via the Lord empowers Pastors and ministers through deacons and elders to reach people in these dark times.

Upvote 0