• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What I am praying for.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by HappyHope, Jul 30, 2021.

1. HappyHope

HappyHope Well-Known Member

+478
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Got a good soak in Scripture today with unintended consequences. I started praying about some things concerning myself but ended up praying about others by the end. The Lord has a way of taking the focus off self doesn't He? It's freeing too.

I pray the Lord will teach the teachers. There is a heavy deception in play right now blocking even willingness to gain understanding. Now even unbelievers are passing around the term "cognitive dissonance" like a growing trend concerning the current mindset of the people to reality right now.

I pray our pastors will teach the Laodicean church members that they will be left to the Tribulation unless they change. God grants even good people silver tongues. I pray they use them wisely.

I pray for the rotten centers in many of the churches today. These spots don't look or smell good, but they are there and often overlooked in the name of harmony. I pray people will recognize these rotten spots for what they are make an effort to scrub them clean with Jesus' help.

In Jesus I pray, amen

• Prayers Prayers x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. .Jeremiah.

.Jeremiah. Active Member

+301
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    the church of Laodicea is VERY prevalent today, in our world

but the Lord has the answer in verse 19 of Revelation 3

just like His answer to the other churches

thank you Lord

3. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+9,157
    Messianic
    Private
    Amen.
    really there’s nothing in the Bible saying to go to church. We are told to have fellowship, yes, but the apostles never heard of a big building with a cross on top more people went to worship on Sunday.

They met in their homes or went to the synagogue on the Sabbath.

Much good has been done through churches. However, many people have been disappointed with them, especially in current times.

So, again, there is no command to go to church anyway.

4. Jeffwhosoever

Jeffwhosoever Faithful Servant & Seminary Student Staff Member Assistant Chaplain Angels Team Supporter

+2,821
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    The church needs revival and to preach all of Scripture. Praying that the Holy Spirit via the Lord empowers Pastors and ministers through deacons and elders to reach people in these dark times.