Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
They were whatever we consider ourselves. Probably much shorter, though.

It is true that centuries ago few men were tall. Over many decades humans have gotten bigger not just by overeating but also naturally. However, I have not read anything about Homo sapiens being short millions of years ago compared to what we are today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We have tailbones because our distant ancestors had tails. God created various types of Apes/Monkeys and the last one was us, related to some of the others but altered through God's version of Evolution. Modern Evolutionists have merely misinterpreted the evidence God left behind that links us to animals he made before making modern humans.

View attachment 257749
LOL. If you took away your tail bone.. you would not be able to control your bowels... It has nothing to do with us having tails in the past. It is a bone structure with a function..... But, nobody will believe that if they need it for their evolution hoax.

Upvote 0

PaulCyp1

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2018
Massachusetts
✟239,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
All we know for sure is that Adam and Eve (whether they were actually two people or symbolic of a larger population) were the first physical beings to have an immortal soul and a spiritual nature, and were therefore the first fully human beings.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It is not logical.

Things with similar features has no causative relationship to each other.

e.g. private cars has head light ,the bus has bigger head light , the bus must be evolved from cars!
Errrrr, what? Not sure you understand what a lineage is
Taxonomists (biologists who classify all organisms) have rules for determining this stuff. For humans, this starts with animals, than later branches off in completely different categories from fish. It does not take a long time to see this separation. When it comes to determining what a human is based on their anatomy, start at the top: we are mammals and only mammals have hair.
. Humans and other mammals are in clade Sarcopterygia . We ,meaning the land vertebrates , originally evolved from lobefinned fish about 400 million years ago. The real lineage is
lobefins —> amphibians—> reptilomorphs —> synapsids—> mammals —> Primates—> Hominids —> humans . I left out the side branches . The reptilomorphs are also the ancestors of reptiles including birds and dinosaurs

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL. If you took away your tail bone.. you would not be able to control your bowels... It has nothing to do with us having tails in the past. It is a bone structure with a function..... But, nobody will believe that if they need it for their evolution hoax.
that’s actually not true, some people don’t have a coccyx and they’re fine. You can see the tail form and disappear during fetal development in all of the great apes (including us)
25B94836-8C38-4CCD-825B-16B0ED5E88F9.jpeg

The circles in the left image are limb buds and the post anal tail is obvious

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
that’s actually not true, some people don’t have a coccyx and they’re fine. You can see the tail form and disappear during fetal development in all of the great apes (including us)View attachment 257783
The circles in the left image are limb buds and the post anal tail is obvious
It doesn't "go away" the body just grows around it.

The one image looks like a picture or photo image. The other is a drawing and means nothing. It's not valid as a basis for an argument.

Here, the coccyx has a "function".

The coccyx serves as an attachment site for tendons, ligaments, and muscles. It also functions as an insertion point of some of the muscles of the pelvic floor. The coccyx also functions to support and stabilize a person while he or she is in a sitting position.

It's not some left over from previous ancestors that had tails.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’ll repeat people who don’t have a coccyx get along just fine . Small muscles inserted onto the coccyx from the pelvis are not NEEDED for walking or sitting . To sit you just have to balance on those 2 protuberances on the ischium (hipbone)and frankly you can balance by using one of your arms to prop you . Anyone who’s been in a car that takes a turn too fast knows that .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
. Humans and other mammals are in clade Sarcopterygia . We ,meaning the land vertebrates , originally evolved from lobefinned fish about 400 million years ago. The real lineage is
lobefins —> amphibians—> reptilomorphs —> synapsids—> mammals —> Primates—> Hominids —> humans . I left out the side branches . The reptilomorphs are also the ancestors of reptiles including birds and dinosaurs

Some reptiles that were similar to dinosaurs but became extinct thousands of years earlier had hair while others had feathers. Synapsid just means an animal has (or had, of course) two holes behind each eye in the skull.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That’s hard to say because there are about 25 proto Homo sapiens species that are not chimp ancestors . Neanderthals ( H neanderthalensis) were a different species of human but they were so closely related that they could produce fertile hybrids with H sapiens . There were at least 4 species of humans 50,000 years ago . H erectus, H neanderthalensis, H floresiensis, and the only survivor H sapiens
So its claimed by the unbeliever.
False claim but.

Upvote 0

johnnywong

Sep 25, 2018
Auckland
✟32,912.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This is only artificial classification by human with no scientific basis.

Nearly all biological sciences are like that , this branch of science is actually pseudo-science when compares with physics and mathematics.

Because you can't define life in science.
DNA alone disprove evolution .

I hope all biological scientists can humble themselves and know that what is science , what is educated assumption.

Nearly all biological sciences are like that , this branch of science is actually psedoosed-science when compares with physics and mathematics.

DNA disprove evolution .

I hope all biological scientists can humble themselves and know that what is science , what is educated assumption.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So its claimed by the unbeliever.
False claim but.
who said I was an unbeliever? I just happen to be a Christian with a biology degree . No one said that you had be ignorant to be a Christian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Nearly all biological sciences are like that , this branch of science is actually pseudo-science when compares with physics and mathematics.

DNA alone disprove evolution .

Nearly all biological sciences are like that , this branch of science is actually psedoosed-science when compares with physics and mathematics.

DNA disprove evolution .

DNA confirms the phylogenetic tree proposed by mainstream life scientists. The creationist version of “ kinds” is a pseudoscience fantasy

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
who said I was an unbeliever? I just happen to be a Christian with a biology degree . No one said that you had be ignorant to be a Christian
mans carnal minded limited comprehension vs the word of the eternal GOD

I'll take Gods word.
When Jesus returns the dead in christ (dead thousands of years) rise... Do they re-evolve over milions of years to do so...
The heavens split open and roll up like a sroll to reveal JESUS... Does it take a billion years of the so called evolution of space and planets to do so ?
Resurrection from the dead cancels EVERY evolutionary theory ever.
Sticking " theistic" on the front of the word evolution means nothing.
It limits ,devalues and dishonours God

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
mans carnal minded limited comprehension vs the word of the eternal GOD

I'll take Gods word.
When Jesus returns the dead in christ (dead thousands of years) rise... Do they re-evolve over milions of years to do so...
The heavens split open and roll up like a sroll to reveal JESUS... Does it take a billion years of the so called evolution of space and planets to do so ?
Resurrection from the dead cancels EVERY evolutionary theory ever.
Sticking " theistic" on the front of the word evolution means nothing.
It limits ,devalues and dishonours God
yeah yeah I know , ignorance is bliss

Upvote 0