What human species was Adam and Eve?

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,345.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I can't keep going back and forth with the same arguments. I reject what you say and find it uneducated and extremely bias. Now find someone who actually knows Hebrew and has written something to support your view and then we can continue this discussion. You don't like my source? well, again it is just an example of how easy it is to find support which I was clear from the beginning however if you really dislike it then I invite you to find an expert that can disprove it. We have reached a point in the conversation were our words alone cannot prove anything so find someone who actually is an expert and start quoting them.

Except my argument is directly from the Bible, I showed you word by word and you choose to reject them:

So does knows Hebrew and written something that important to you? If I find the source will it end your suspicion (other wise what's the use)?

Do you value the opion of some other people who can speak hebrew or are you capable of find the answer yourself? i.e. Gen 1:11-12's herb/tree are prefixed with 'de-se' (could mean grass) and Gen 2:5's herb/tree got post fixed with 'of the field', AND tree is a different word then Gen 1:11-12. Can you deny that?

Upvote 0