What have feminists done for these women? (graphic images)

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Below are pictures of women who have had their beautiful face permanently disfigured by acid. Acid thrown on them by husbands, fathers, brothers, in-laws, and neighbors.

Their "crimes" include: Attending school, Refused a suitor, asked for a divorce, Refusing marriage proposals.

Please join me in praying for these girls and women, and bringing their lives and stories into the light.

If you are feminist, please make this the most important issue for your to stop.
2c3d830b917dfab69ee09acc8550c540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkhorse

just horsing around
Aug 10, 2005
mid-Atlantic
Visit site
✟288,141.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Genesis 6:5-6

5 "The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled."

Genesis 2:18, 2:21-25

18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him"

21 So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,

“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.

24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.

25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victory-N-Christ

God:Mighty -N-Power!!
Feb 25, 2017
Ga
✟39,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
This is barbaric.This truly is horrific and hateful and evil.Which is how I know that the true God did not have a hand in this. I actually wept a little when I saw these pictures...Lord please help these poor women. Please forgive the men who think it's right to do such wicked things to them and let them see the error of their ways.In Jesus name.Amen.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
What have you done for them?

Not nearly enough, but I just found out out this very situation recently.

For starters, I created this thread so that people can be made aware of this, and we can all bring prayers to the Living God on their behalf.

Secondly, I vote, and raise awareness, so that we don't import this into the US. I support politicians who want to vet people from Muslim nations before allowing them here.

Also, I support missionaries that advance the gospel into Muslim nations, and I pray for their work to be fruitful, converting Muslim men to Christ. Christian men are taught to sacrificially love their wives, as Christ loved the church.

Lastly, "feminists" exist to promote women's "issues". I've never claimed such.

I see no end to their protests over trivial matters, when contrasted with this situation, but I've never heard them cry out against this. I've never seen a speech at the Oscar's dedicated to this subject. . .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Below are pictures of women who have had their beautiful face permanently disfigured by acid. Acid thrown on them by husbands, fathers, brothers, in-laws, and neighbors.Their "crimes" include: Attending school, Refused a suitor, asked for a divorce, Refusing marriage proposals.Please join me in praying for these girls and women, and bringing their lives and stories into the light.If you are feminist, please make this the most important issue for your to stop.

Anyone who thinks scripture has seperate rules for men and women
needs to know that this is the result of that line of reasoning.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone who thinks scripture has seperate rules for men and women
needs to know that this is the result of that line of reasoning.

This is the Really? I did a Google search, but couldn't find the thousands of Christian women who've had acid thrown in their faces. Hmmm.

Can you tell us of Christian women who've had this happen from the teaching that men are to love their wives as Christ loved the church, and wives are to obey their husbands as unto the Lord? We've lived that way for thousands of years - no acid in the face, that I'm aware of. No honor killings stem from Ephesian 5.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the Really? I did a Google search, but couldn't find the thousands of Christian women who've had acid thrown in their faces. Hmmm.

Can you tell us of Christian women who've had this happen from the teaching that men are to love their wives as Christ loved the church, and wives are to obey their husbands as unto the Lord? We've lived that way for thousands of years - no acid in the face, that I'm aware of. No honor killings stem from Ephesian 5.
Are you proposing that their were no grave crimes committed in the name of Christianity?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The problem is common where acid is most available and cheap.

The problem is not just South Asia. There have been notable attacks in Iran. There were 150 recorded attacks in Colombia last year. And recent reports suggest that attacks are on the rise in Italy.

Even where laws are tightened, convictions can be hard in male-dominated societies.

In Pakistan, a woman died after an acid attack and left a mobile phone video message denouncing her attackers. But the suspects - her husband, mother-in law and father-in law - were acquitted.

How many acid attacks are there? - BBC News

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you proposing that their were no grave crimes committed in the name of Christianity?

I'm referring to the mistaken concept of male dominance rather than equality of value with women. Women should be treated at least as well as "neighbors" or "enemies."

• Agree
Reactions: goodgirl
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Not nearly enough, but I just found out out this very situation recently.

For starters, I created this thread so that people can be made aware of this, and we can all bring prayers to the Living God on their behalf.

Secondly, I vote, and raise awareness, so that we don't import this into the US. I support politicians who want to vet people from Muslim nations before allowing them here.

Also, I support missionaries that advance the gospel into Muslim nations, and I pray for their work to be fruitful, converting Muslim men to Christ. Christian men are taught to sacrificially love their wives, as Christ loved the church.

Lastly, "feminists" exist to promote women's "issues". I've never claimed such.

I see no end to their protests over trivial matters, when contrasted with this situation, but I've never heard them cry out against this. I've never seen a speech at the Oscar's dedicated to this subject. . .

This isn't a women's issue it is a human issue.

It's good to call attention to this but you don't need to use it as a political soap box, doing so only detracts from the horror these women have been through.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Are you at the ready to take any side except the Christian one?

Have you had waves of Christian women at your church who have faces scared from acid which was thrown at them by their husbands? Is this an epidemic in your neck of the woods, because in 35 years of attending conservative Christian churches, I've never seen, nor heard of it.

Upvote 0