• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

What has God done for you today?

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by pro_odeh, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njsisterinChrist

njsisterinChrist Senior Member

+198
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    He has given me the courage to be me. Not asking me to change like people have. He has accepted me just as I am and forgiven me for all the times that I have fallen short. And for this, all He has asked is, to believe in Him and to trust in His word and share our faith in Him with others.

:bow:
    Thank you Father for this life that you have given to me. Forgive me for not always showing you that I love you and praise you for the gifts, blessing and grace that you give to me. :bow:

2. HisJavajunkie

HisJavajunkie Well-Known Member

+234
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    He has kept me save during my health issue flared up all day. A true Protector.

3. AlaskanAngels

AlaskanAngels Take Time To Stop And Smell The Rosses,

+28
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    He gave me anotherday to praise and worship him.:bow:

4. Freakconformist

Freakconformist Continually Humbled

+46
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Hmm, where should I start?

Today he sent me a beautiful dream to assure me that He has everything under control. :)

Yesterday,He found me a wonderful new job.

The day before that He gave me lots of new friends.

The day before that He let me find the CF. :)

5. He is helping me with this sickness I have. I am feeling 65 % better today. Still really tired but other then that I am starting to feel better. God Bless and Have a great day.

6. barb754

barb754 Believer

+31,146
    Protestant
    Married
    I got to live another day under his guidance

7. HisJavajunkie

+234
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    He has given me the strength to stay on the fast. Described in my Blog. God is Good to us.

8. spicychick

spicychick Member

+6
    Pentecostal
    He has giving me everything and what ever i need. I have a loving family and going to church and being faithfull to my god. I thank the lord for all he has done for me and will do for me.

9. FoundInGrace

FoundInGrace God's sparrow

+911
    Christian
    He has given me the chance to sleep for a few hours which i really needed.

10. GaelSong

GaelSong gaelstrom

+2,302
    Non-Denom
    Married
    AU-Greens
    He has allowed me to get up earlier than usual to read His word

11. arborvita

arborvita Retired.

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Got me up and gave me breath and a chance to give Him thanks.

12. spicychick

spicychick Member

+6
    Pentecostal
    God is awsome he has done alot of things good in my life

13. shakingthedustoffmyfeet

shakingthedustoffmyfeet Goodbye

+1,661
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Given me rest.

14. God is healing me. He forgave me all my sins as soon as I repented them.

15. Theresasjourney

Theresasjourney Be Still And Know That He Is God!

+579
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    I arose from bed with HIm in my heart....;o)

16. God Helped my daughter get her purse back. She forgot it on the city bus, it had ID in there and BUS PASS for school and so much more.

17. joyshirley

joyshirley His Love endures forever Supporter

+112,077
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married

Many things.....but best of all He has forgiven me my sins through the blood of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, so I can be called a child of God, and each day I remember this. Thank you, Father. :bow:

18. HisJavajunkie

+234
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    He has relieved me of stress of many things. (A few Verses are there for me), and my Mega-headache is gone! That is a Bonus!

19. FoundInGrace

FoundInGrace God's sparrow

+911
    Christian
    woke me up and the sun is shining

20. arborvita

arborvita Retired.

+3,568
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Gave me breath and let me see my family and praise His Name one more time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.