pro_odeh

-=Disciple of Jesus Christ=-
Nov 18, 2004
✟27,458.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
He gave me a wonderful trip with some really good Christian friends, out in His beautiful nature! :clap: To sit out in the wilderness, and think that our Heavenly Father created all that, and how lucky we are, really makes you thankful! ;) :D

God bless!!

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FoundInJesus

Aug 1, 2005
✟7,795.00
Faith
Non-Denom
This happened to me yesterday, but I still felt I should share it...

In case you don't know, if you trim a dog's toenails too close and the nail bleeds, the dog can bleed to death. That's what happened with my dog. His nail started bleeding badly. I didn't have the paste to put on it to stop the bleeding either. :( I put my finger where it was bleeding and outloud said, "In the name of Jesus, stop bleeding." When I took my finger off, the bleeding had completely stopped and the blood dried up within minutes. His nail was healed. My dog is now perfectly fine.

It may seem like something little, but Jesus healed my dog. I am so grateful to Him for it. :)

Reactions: day2day
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.