Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is exposing the sins of the world for all to see. That's why everything is coming out now. But instead of repenting. The world is doubling down on their sins. So what comes next.
Judgement
Many do not recognize what sin is so the exposure is within the life of a Christian through His Holy Spirit. One must be born again of the Spirit and not "quench" His work in us.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
God is exposing the sins of the world for all to see. That's why everything is coming out now. But instead of repenting. The world is doubling down on their sins. So what comes next.
Judgement
What was it you were looking to discuss?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟432,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Judgement
For example....?

Upvote 0

BillCody

Jun 25, 2022
Charlotte
✟53,398.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I see the atheist have showed up. Forgot what it was like to be one so long ago. Spiritually blind and undiscerning. Love to argue but never coming to the Truth. This is the part were you are held in darkness not that you would understand it.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,190,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I see the atheist have showed up. Forgot what it was like to be one so long ago. Spiritually blind and undiscerning. Love to argue but never coming to the Truth. This is the part were you are held in darkness not that you would understand it.
Ah, that's what the subject is, gloating.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,549.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If that's not what you intended, then have a Moderator move your thread (or create a new thread) in the proper forum.

Christian Philosophy & Ethics | Christian Forums

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,107.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Yeah, here we are!

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Judgement

Change "world" to "church" and you would have a better point.

Judgment comes first to the Household of God. "I was hungry, and you did not feed Me".

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0