what happens?

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
I like to dwell on these verses:

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be savedin the LORD with an everlasting salvation:ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world with out end.

And Romans 9:27 Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved: For He will finnish the work and cut it short in righteousness.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved:as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Upvote 0

mellymell

Nov 26, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
Visit site
✟15,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But, then there are also verse like:

1 John 2:22-23 - "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also."

You really can't truly acknowledge One without the Other because they are One. While the children of Israel are extended special grace, they like everyone else has to believe on the Son of God.

So, Jews who don't believe are destined for the same fate that other unbelievers are. Remember, Jesus was the Messiah of the Jews... in other words, they were the ones who He came for, but yet the ones who denied His truth. Until a Jewish person accepts their Messiah, they are lost like a sinner. The only difference is that their NATION, their PEOPLE operate under the Abrahamaic blessing... But, this doesn't alleviate their need for their Messiah. If that were the case, Jesus would never have had to come in the first place. REMEMBER: "...I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." - Matt. 15:24

Upvote 0

mellymell

Nov 26, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
Visit site
✟15,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I believe that any Jewish person who hasn't accepted Jesus by the Rapture will still have an opportunity. For the Bible clearly speaks of their being a remnant who will come into the fold. But, for those who still don't and won't, they will be destined to hell like every other person who has not accepted Jesus Christ. Jesus alone is the WAY, the truth, and the life. NO MAN (Jewish or not) cometh to the Father but by Him.

Hope that answers your question. But, let it be known that I absolutely support Israel and pray for them every day... I believe them to be my brethren... they are the chosen of God. But, they need Jesus like everyone else.

God bless!

Upvote 0
when i came to christ g'd threw a party for me. he was up there partying away. for me! that is something!

g'd rules my life, well the vast majority of it, i still mess up like everyone else. i know that i have been forgiven for my sins.

but before i knew g'ds love, i knew that of my parents, and it would devastate me to be separated from them for eternity. i refuse to believe that my parents wont be saved. g'd has a plan for them, like he had a plan for me. i like the Romans verses. the ones that Mellymell posted scare me a bit......

more later.

Upvote 0

mellymell

Nov 26, 2002
Saint Louis, MO
Visit site
✟15,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by NOTso angry-amy
but before i knew g'ds love, i knew that of my parents, and it would devastate me to be separated from them for eternity. i refuse to believe that my parents wont be saved. g'd has a plan for them, like he had a plan for me. i like the Romans verses. the ones that Mellymell posted scare me a bit......

It's good that you can be honest with that fact, but you have to understand that the Word of God is true and living regardless of how it makes us feel. If you refuse to believe that they won't be saved, then it doesn't matter what truth is revealed, you'll refuse to believe it. That's not a good thing :(

If your parents are still alive, then you have the opportunity to minister to them, but if not, all I can say is live for God and help all the many other Jews who have yet to receive the gift of their Messiah.

Upvote 0
i didnt use te word refuse in the way that i am now reading it. for this i appologise. i more meant as a way of saying "it is difficult for me to....." rather than and absolute.

my parents have changed a lot since i "came out" about my faith to them. i realyl see g'd working in them. but as i have been doing the spiritual slide lately, it affects how they see followers as a whole.

Upvote 0