✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I had to go to the hospital.then
That is to say I was in car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.(in spiritual)

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit.
So I understood what the truth is.

I have cerebral palsy since birth And I can't walk.
So I am sad (depression)
do not want to live in this sinful world so and some of our desires are not fulfilled.

why I can't go to church

I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me .That means the family will not be able to pick me up. and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked.
I was sad:(
The Holy Bible says
Acts 2:3-4
King James Version
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Last edited:

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Siddhi first let me say welcome here as I see you just joined!

I guess my first question to you is why do you relate salvation with you healing? If I am understanding correctly it seems if you believe that unless you are healed you do not have salvation? I just want to encourage you that these two have nothing to do with each other!

What the Lord is really after with salvation is your spiritual condition not your physical condition. He comes and transforms us from the inside out not the outside in. Have you seen your need for your spiritual condition in this way? Have you come to Him upon seeing this and for His sake asked Him in? That is where salvation all begins. That is day 1 and from there salvation is a lifetime work in us as we are day by day continually being conformed to the image of Christ. Is that the salvation you have come into?

If you have received that kind of salvation then what He decides to do as far as your physical body is completely up to Him. I know your physical condition makes you sad, but when we begin to have an attitude of "Precious Lord whether you heal me or not I am yours. I desire to be your servant for life." Then that is a heart and a life He will move in and move mountains in. But He may do that without ever healing your physical body. In fact you learn to love Him more purely when you do not put those conditions on Him, and grow in Him abundantly more! One day you may say, though I know it is very hard for you to see now, " I am thankful He didn't heal me that I may know Him and share in the fellowship of His sufferings!"

The other thing I would like to say is that if you are coming across so called "Christian" churches there that are asking you to pay a 100 rupees for your healing then these churches are false!! Have absolutely nothing to do with them. It is despicable they would try and take advantage of you in this way. I am sorry this has happened to you, but this has absolutely nothing to do with Christ our Lord!

Lastly, I would like to ask you if you have ever heard of Amy Carmichael? She was a Christian missionary and founded an orphanage in Dohnavur in the southern part of India and lived there for 55 years. She died in 1951. 20 years before he death she had an accident in which she had a bad fall and became bedridden for the last 20 years of her life. Though she would have I am sure liked for the Lord to heal her He chose not to do so. But out of that came an even deeper richer life in Him which she chronicled in several books. If you can get a hold of some of her books there it might be helpful to you as I think She was a devout lady who knows what it is like to feel like you, but yet took the Lord's hand and trudged onward and was richer for it!

I wish you well! you will be in my prayers. Take care.

Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Siddhi first let me say welcome here as I see you just joined!

I guess my first question to you is why do you relate salvation with you healing? If I am understanding correctly it seems if you believe that unless you are healed you do not have salvation? I just want to encourage you that these two have nothing to do with each other!

What the Lord is really after with salvation is your spiritual condition not your physical condition. He comes and transforms us from the inside out not the outside in. Have you seen your need for your spiritual condition in this way? Have you come to Him upon seeing this and for His sake asked Him in? That is where salvation all begins. That is day 1 and from there salvation is a lifetime work in us as we are day by day continually being conformed to the image of Christ. Is that the salvation you have come into?

If you have received that kind of salvation then what He decides to do as far as your physical body is completely up to Him. I know your physical condition makes you sad, but when we begin to have an attitude of "Precious Lord whether you heal me or not I am yours. I desire to be your servant for life." Then that is a heart and a life He will move in and move mountains in. But He may do that without ever healing your physical body. In fact you learn to love Him more purely when you do not put those conditions on Him, and grow in Him abundantly more! One day you may say, though I know it is very hard for you to see now, " I am thankful He didn't heal me that I may know Him and share in the fellowship of His sufferings!"

The other thing I would like to say is that if you are coming across so called "Christian" churches there that are asking you to pay a 100 rupees for your healing then these churches are false!! Have absolutely nothing to do with them. It is despicable they would try and take advantage of you in this way. I am sorry this has happened to you, but this has absolutely nothing to do with Christ our Lord!

Lastly, I would like to ask you if you have ever heard of Amy Carmichael? She was a Christian missionary and founded an orphanage in Dohnavur in the southern part of India and lived there for 55 years. She died in 1951. 20 years before he death she had an accident in which she had a bad fall and became bedridden for the last 20 years of her life. Though she would have I am sure liked for the Lord to heal her He chose not to do so. But out of that came an even deeper richer life in Him which she chronicled in several books. If you can get a hold of some of her books there it might be helpful to you as I think She was a devout lady who knows what it is like to feel like you, but yet took the Lord's hand and trudged onward and was richer for it!

I wish you well! you will be in my prayers. Take care.
I do not associate this salvation with healing
I will never leave Jesus because I just want salvation. And my family says Siddhi, stand on your own feet and walk. I was angry because I didn't have the balance to stand up so I searched for a church online
I didn't know if I would recover physically and I thought I would recover with healing powers. It didn't happen then I got depressed hahaha :D and I saw the Holy Spirit (in the spiritual) so I just want to give good news​
thank you for telling me amy carmichael story but know. I watched it on YouTube

Reactions: David's Harp
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is to say I was in car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove.(in spiritual)

So I understood what the truth is
So I am sad (depression)
do not want to live in this sinful world so and some of our desires are not fulfilled.

why I can't go to church

I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
The Holy Bible says
King James Version
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
What does the holy spirit look like?
I believe that people like you that suffer in the extreme have a special purpose. Dont be discouraged. You're extra special to God.
God bless you!!
WELCOME!
To the title:. Maybe he bapbtised you ?

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Siddhi Koli
Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What does the holy look like?
I believe that people like you that suffer in the extreme have a special purpose. Dont be discouraged. You're extra special to God.
God bless you!!
WELCOME!
Thank you and I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays

IMG_20220925_183905.jpg

Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you and I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays

View attachment 321230

That is beautiful Siddhi. It is my belief the Holy Spirit did give you that Vision. But perhaps it's His way of saying "I love you Siddhi. I will always be here for you Siddhi. It may not be the way your parents love you (Who only want your best and I have great empathy for them and you) But it will be the way I love you and it will be the best." He is very close to you Siddhi. He is with you right now. May His joy fill you and His smile be upon you today!

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So I understood what the truth is
So I am sad (depression)

why I can't go to church

I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked
The Holy Bible says
King James Version

You love Jesus Christ of Nazareth so He has made His Home in you.
This is His Holy Spirit dwelling in you. He will not abandon you and His Will, will always be done.
Blessings.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Siddhi Koli

Sep 25, 2022
Navi Mumbai
✟50,832.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You love Jesus Christ of Nazareth so He has made His Home in you.
This is His Holy Spirit dwelling in you. He will not abandon you and His Will, will always be done.
Blessings.
Yes,now I am full of joy. :clap:^_^
2 Corinthians 13:14
King James Version

14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EddieStormX

Aug 27, 2020
Johor
✟9,225.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do not be sad or envy evildoer, Authority has been given, you will stand at the gate and the wicked will never be able to pass you.
But you must face this world in order to protect the kingdom of God.
So be rejoice for the kingdom of God is for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, welcome to CF

One result is "The one who habitually keeps His commandments [obeying His word and following His precepts, abides and] remains in Him, and He in him. By this we know and have the proof that He [really] abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us [as a gift]." (I John 3:24).

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So I understood what the truth is.

So I am sad (depression)

why I can't go to church

I know and believe that Jesus the son of God healed some people but why am I not healed, some church is a hypocrite, who will pick me up and take me .That means the family will not be able to pick me up. and I want salvation so I am sad and depressed.There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me.

I don't judge the church but the Lord will do it on the last day but I found that tabor ashram online and gave them 100 rupees to heal me but the pastor was just talking about the bible and can't do anything. I was shocked.
The Holy Bible says
King James Version

I see you are wanting healing. No one person, or church, can guarantee healing. However, the Bible does say:

Mat 21:21 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.​

This gives us hope that God can do anything, even bring healing to you. God responds to His word. I will share something with you:

I have a sickness, not too severe in my body called Diverticulitis, and a fistula. I am currently standing on God's word that I will be healed. Have I seen it yet? No. But I am still believing and praying. We need to persist in prayer when we don't see it.

This persistence is needed in prayer at times.

Luke 11:8-10 I say to you, though he will not rise and give to him because he is his friend, yet because of his persistence he will rise and give him as many as he needs. "So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.​

So how about we persist in prayer, I will pray continually for your healing, and let's see what the LORD will do. I will also ask our church to pray for you too.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't tell you what happened when The LORDS Holy Spirit came 'upon' me but i can tell you how He felt to me at first.
He was VERY vivid, Filled me completely, head to toe and the LORDS Holy Spirit, 'Shimmered' Like the Ripples atop the body of a calm bed of water (Hallelujah) ...LIVING WATER that swirled and moved as freely as the breeze and for 3 days I burned.

Last edited:
Upvote 0