Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is a lot of information about neanderthal man. I would like to look at the artifacts: "an object made by a human being". Around 40,000 years ago we find sowing needles, fishing hooks and fishing nets. This is when man first came up out of Africa because they were now able to adapt to a colder ecosystem. One of the great mysteries of early human evolution is what happened to extinct hominin groups like the Neanderthals and Denisovans. These were human groups who lived in Europe and Asia for hundreds of thousands of years before Homo sapiens started streaming out of Africa and taking over the world.

This is a clear example of a species leaving one eco system and adapting to become a part of another biodiverse eco system.

Genesis 1:28 "God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Reactions: Halbhh

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What happened to neanderthal man?
I believe Neanderthals were people who were afflicted with one of God's "wonderful plagues."

Deuteronomy 28:59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

Evidently one of them was a bone-altering plague that David died of (Psalm 38).

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My DNA goes back 40,000 years to an area in what is now Jordan. Ouch!
It does? I ran my son's DNA, he is 33% Asian, 48% European, 17% Pacific Islander & 2% Middle East.

The Fertile Crescent (also known as the cradle of civilization) is a crescent-shaped region containing the comparatively moist and fertile land of otherwise arid and semi-arid Western Asia, the Nile Valley and Nile Delta. It was created by the inundations of the surrounding Nile, Euphrates, and Tigris rivers.

Jordan was settled during the bronze age.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because they couldn't adapt to the changing environments and died out as a result. Simple.
Neanderthal died out long before the climate change extinction took place at the end of the ice age.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,890.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Neanderthal died out long before the climate change extinction took place at the end of the ice age.

Environmental change isn't just a change in climate.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They didn't like travelling!
It is east to travel east and west when the climate temperature remains the same. The problem is if you want to go north and south into a different climate. When they invented the air conditioner people were able to live a lot further south then before air conditioners.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Environmental change isn't just a change in climate.
The environment did not change. What changed was homo sapiens ability to adapt to a colder climate. Home Sapiens increased as Neanderthals decreased.

Exodus 23:29 "I will not drive them out before you in a single year, that the land may not become desolate and the beasts of the field become too numerous for you.30"I will drive them out before you little by little, until you become fruitful and take possession of the land.…

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟346,890.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
The environment did not change. What changed was homo sapiens ability to adapt to a colder climate. Home Sapiens increased as Neanderthals decreased.

Exodus 23:29 "I will not drive them out before you in a single year, that the land may not become desolate and the beasts of the field become too numerous for you.30"I will drive them out before you little by little, until you become fruitful and take possession of the land.…

And Neanderthals died out because of the change in the migration patterns of the animals they routinely hunted because of increased hunting by Homo Sapiens. A change in environment.
And that Bible verse has NOTHING to do with Neanderthals since it's about God talking to Moses.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I take it you're of the pre-Adamic race persuasion?
My understanding of incarnate is that God became a part of His creation. The Bible gives the distinct title of "Son (son) of God" to three personalities in the Bible: Adam, Melchizedek, and Jesus.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And that Bible verse has NOTHING to do with Neanderthals
God does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. The point I was making is that if you want to replace one species with another in a bio-diverse ecology - that transition is going to be somewhat gradual. (punctuated equilibrium vs gradualism)

Upvote 0