Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
20 years ago I attended a seventh-day Adventist church for a few Sabbaths. The pastor asked if he could take me into his confidence. I said sure, then he asked if I would go on a pathfinder walk with congregation. I said sure.
As we was starting walk he said no I think we will drive. I said ok, at first stop we got out he said please do this Bible seek and find and wait by car. I said ok. The congregation came up and there was cows by walk path some sitting some standing. Someone said he does not have much baal in him.
Pastor got back in van we went to next stop. Pastor said same thing as before. I said ok. Congregation came up on walkway. Then ravens came and flew in a circle over the top of us. Someone said is that set, is that my set another answered.
Pastor got back in car and said he was taking me home. On way an eagle came flew beside my side van window. The pastor said oh wow will you look at that. That is amazing. He then dropped me off.

I am no dumby I know baal and set are false god's. I know the eagle represents Holy Spirit. So what happened to me? I asked pastor he said I was crazy nothing happened so I have never stepped foot in a seventh-day adventist church again.

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Then ravens came and flew in a circle over the top of us. Someone said is that set, is that my set another answered.
Set is normally represented by a donkey or a combination of animals and the human form, not by a bird.

I am no dumby [sic] I know baal and set are false god's.

I know the eagle represents Holy Spirit.
It's the dove that represents the Holy Spirit.

So what happened to me? I asked pastor he said I was crazy nothing happened so I have never stepped foot in a seventh-day adventist church again.

My guess is that all of this has another explanation.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Set is normally represented by a donkey or a combination of animals and the human form, not by a bird.

It's the dove that represents the Holy Spirit.

My guess is that all of this has another explantaion.
Oh ok, yea I have only talked about with mom thank you for your information.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
20 years ago I attended a seventh-day Adventist church for a few Sabbaths. The pastor asked if he could take me into his confidence. I said sure, then he asked if I would go on a pathfinder walk with congregation. I said sure.
As we was starting walk he said no I think we will drive. I said ok, at first stop we got out he said please do this Bible seek and find and wait by car. I said ok. The congregation came up and there was cows by walk path some sitting some standing. Someone said he does not have much baal in him.
Pastor got back in van we went to next stop. Pastor said same thing as before. I said ok. Congregation came up on walkway. Then ravens came and flew in a circle over the top of us. Someone said is that set, is that my set another answered.
Pastor got back in car and said he was taking me home. On way an eagle came flew beside my side van window. The pastor said oh wow will you look at that. That is amazing. He then dropped me off.

I am no dumby I know baal and set are false god's. I know the eagle represents Holy Spirit. So what happened to me? I asked pastor he said I was crazy nothing happened so I have never stepped foot in a seventh-day adventist church again.

Seems you might be reading something into this that wasn't there.

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Seems you might be reading something into this that wasn't there.
Hmm ok well I am schizophrenic I see and hear things. Thank you for information.

Upvote 0

CaspianSails

Jan 30, 2019
Washington DC metro area
✟27,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You went for a ride, some people said some irrelevant things. You were taken where there was cattle and other wildlife. You saw an eagle. That is about it. The eagle part was cool, the rest, nothing. If you are searching then look to Christ. He is God. Why look for anyone else?

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0