Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
_97779091_comp_976.jpg

"In the firing line - Barack Obama, the New York Times, Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders"
The beauty of Hillary Clinton's new book title, What Happened, is it can be interpreted in so many ways.

Perhaps it's a definitive account of the 2016 presidential election. "Here's what happened".

Maybe it's an exclamation, like someone reacting to an unexpectedly loud noise (or an electoral earthquake). "Yikes! What happened!?"

Then again, it could be a stern mom, who just walked in on the mess her children (the voters) made in the living room. "Whaaaaat happened …"

Or is she the dazed boxer, picking herself up off the canvas after getting knocked out by a surprise punch from her opponent.

"Wha-, wha-, what happened???" More

Source:
BBC News, 13 September 2017

Archived at:
http://archive.is/UxqjG

Last edited:

IT REALLY SAYS

Aug 9, 2017
florida
✟18,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can't help but wonder, which is longer,

Hillary's list of those she blames for her election loss,

or

the official unofficial Clinton Death List (CDL).

I keep tabs on the latter, btw.

They call it Arkencide.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0

Lazarus Short

Apr 6, 2016
Independence, Missouri, USA
✟294,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I kept that very photo on my desktop through the election...um...selection. The meaning is that no matter who you vote for, nothing changes, at least not for the better.
Hillary Clinton would have been far worse than Trump. She would have been against the Pro-Life movement, and her policies would have further enabled ISIS. But now that we have President Trump, we have a conservative head of HHS, we are getting conservative judges, and ISIS is getting decimated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I kept that very photo on my desktop through the election...um...selection. The meaning is that no matter who you vote for, nothing changes, at least not for the better.
I think the 'selection' was quite media driven. In the primaries The Donald was the media darling. As soon as he had a lock on it, they switched to hating on him. My theory is there were two competing media interests involved in this election. One was to elect a more liberal candidate. The other was to elect a more exciting candidate to boost news ratings.

I was a Republican who could not vote for Trump. I couldn't vote for Hillary either. That kind of left me out in the cold.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,236,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hillary Clinton would have been far worse than Trump. She would have been against the Pro-Life movement, and her policies would have further enabled ISIS. But now that we have President Trump, we have a conservative head of HHS, we are getting conservative judges, and ISIS is getting decimated.
I hope you are right. So far Trump has been a little less bad than I feared. I am indeed happy we don't have to live through four to eight years of Hillary. Just not pleased to have to live through four to eight years of Trump. Both parties should have done better. Both parties utterly failed us. Both parties should be relegated to minor party status.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums