Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I have seen Atheists and Unitarians on the forums. I think an tag for them should be added.

Is there any other groups that others thinks should be added here?

While atheist access to forums is limited, we do have access to this particular forum (Debate Other Religions & Faiths)

OB

• Winner
Reactions: Daniel Marsh
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Added to what, Daniel? Are you suggesting a special forum for each of those groups like the ones we have for Catholics, Lutherans, etc.? I don't see any need for that.

We already have more forums than we need, and the people you have referred to currently have the use of several different forums here on which they can discuss anything the rest of us can.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Could add Jesus Only aka Oneness aka United Pentecostal

Or give it the title Modalism. Just start a thread. They are non-Christians because they are non-trinitarians.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Added to what, Daniel? Are you suggesting a special forum for each of those groups like the ones we have for Catholics, Lutherans, etc.? I don't see any need for that.

We already have more forums than we need, and the people you have referred to currently have the use of several different forums here on which they can discuss anything the rest of us can.

In this forum there is labels in front of a title for the group referred to in the post.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
In this forum there is labels in front of a title for the group referred to in the post.
Ah yes. When you wrote "here" I took it to mean here on the Christian Forums website rather than (different groups on) this forum only.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟988,187.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I just realised what 'tags' you were talking about.

They're the denomination tags on each post, in the list of posts for this forum.

upload_2020-9-1_12-56-59.png

OB

• Winner
Reactions: Daniel Marsh
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have seen Atheists and Unitarians on the forums. I think an tag for them should be added.

Is there any other groups that others thinks should be added here?
I am open to hearing new tags. However, Unitarians (as well as Oneness, etc.) would fall under the current tag of "Non-Trinitarian" and Atheists are not a religion or faith, so it would not fall under this forum.

Non-Trinitarian is an umbrella tag for Christians that are not Trinitrian, such as Oneness, Modalist, Adoptionist, Arian, etc.

I would not mind seeing a Judaism tag, also a Taoist/Daoist tag perhaps. But we don't have many (any?) Taoist members. We do have one or two Inglesia Ni Christo members, but they would also fall under Non-Trinitrian.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

ADMIN HAT ON

I am going to move this thread to a more appropriate forum, the Suggest New Forums forum. I realize this is not about a new forum, but that place is more appropriate for the conversation to take place.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank You Steve, how is the weather down there from Michigan crazy Daniel?
Oh man, August and September are our worst months. Daily deluges, hot, and crazy humid. Mid October it starts to get nice though, so only a month or so left.
Who are Inglesia Ni Christo and what do they believe?
They are a church that is primarily located in the Philippines and in their diaspora. They have a couple churches in my area. Interesting beliefs, pretty much a variation of Unitarian and Arian. They believe that the Father is the one and only God, no Trinity, and that Jesus is the highest creation of God.

They also believe they are the "one true church" and they have been accused of intimidation and similar issues in the Philippines. They also have a large outreach organization and the weekly sermons and worship are planned centrally for all churches. They take attendance for their twice weekly gatherings, similar to JW's in that way.

Upvote 0