What EXACTLY happenes when you are saved?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben johnson

Legend
Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟54,049.00
Faith
Christian
"saved" is an act of God based on our belief that Jesus came to die for our sins.
Seems to support Eph2:8-10, & Rm10:9-10...
With what axe are you going to use to "cut" yourself off from God? I just don't get it. How can WE have the power to break the seal? Doesn't that mean the WE can UNDO what God does? Seems impossible to me?
Which is it, GEL? Do you want Scriptural answers to this, or not?

BTW, are your eyes really green? Mine were blue, I think---until I had that one cup of coffee. Now they're brown-as-can-be. I stay away from the stuff for fear of what ELSE it could do to me...
but it seems some of us are capable of something even greater -- to undo the greatest miracle!
;) @ Andrew...

Upvote 0

eldermike

Pray
Supporter
Mar 24, 2002
NC
Visit site
✟20,209.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OK, scripture can't fix this.

try this: If you child does something wrong, take him/her to the hospital and have him re-born, that will fix the problem. Unless you just accept the child "as born" and then work on the problems as they come up.

God knew we would understand the "one way" message in the word "born". When you say the word "birth" to a child do you believe you could convince them that they could lose their birth? It's the same as pretending that you have their nose when you stick your thumb between your first and second finger, they know you don't. You can't take their nose, they know that.

Jesus said we must come as children. Trying to take my birth is just like taking my nose. Be as a child, when you read birth in Christ, know that is promised, it can't be taken away.

We have learned too much, we have lost our childlike faith in the promises of God.

Born is born.

Blessings

Blessings

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.