What does "saved" mean?? (serious question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben johnson

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟76,549.00
Faith
Christian
I think I feel strongly both ways
:D
However, a person with a true conversion will have the same desire for God, the same desire to obey, the same desire for godliness, regardless of their view on PE, won't they?
Touche'! There IS a time, for those who are TRULY SEEKING GOD, when the subject doesn't matter! Very good!!! :)
Ben as usual none of the verses you have listed have anything to do with losing your(not mine) Salvation!
Hi, Julie---if you would be so kind as to help me to understand how all (and each) of the many verses I've posted, on this thread and elsewhere, accomodates "PE", I would be grateful. Especially the Heb3:12-14 and 2Pet2:20-22, and James5:19-20 (please look up "Thanatos" in Greek) passages.
I just hope your ***** doctrine does not affect any new Christians on here as you will have to give an account of that at the Great White Throne of Judgement when you stand before Jesus Christ.
It grieves me that I was involved in your receiving a warning. My attitude, clearly displayed here, is admonishment, encouragement, and above alll, love---of my brothers and sisters. If we do not agree, I am perfectly content. I seek my own spiritual growth, and I seek the growth of my brethren. Every single word I post, is in an attitude of reverence to God. Paul described the "Fruits of the Spirit", and the "Fruits of the flesh" in Gal5. I am always conscious that in my posts, I exhibit only good fruits. I ask you, very sincerely, and with great respect, do you see any fruits in your post? Either good fruits or bad? I do care when someone is angry with me. Sometimes I may deserve it, sometimes not; but I do listen.

Julie, I really, REALLY desire to see you in the center of God's will, that you may be a blessing to Him. If you and I disagree on something, it's OK.
Ben, I have for the most part, as I always do, enjoyed our discussion. I am sorry if I come accross as belligerant. It is a part of me that I am striving to change but still contend with. I ask that you forgive me and pray for my spiritual growth.
Not a problem, brother! I think we get along fine! :)

:wave: @ Michelle!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.