Warsaw
✟10,163.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
um no. the entire sandwich was good, except for a small part of rocket vegetable which he took out and offered to me -,-

Probably wanted to be funny don't worry girls have also such stupid ideas just they seem normal to you one of them is pretending that you are not upset at something and saying that everything is fine.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:D
A guy whom you like finally goes out with you ‘as a friend’, but then offers you a piece of spoiled veggie from his sandwich, which he doesn’t want?

There is a way to throw the whole thing back in his face...gracefully accept the rotten veggie, and, well, throw it back in his face, followed by a polite, "No thank you, I don't want it, and you can't have it". :D

That, or something more advisable but much less fun...stop liking him

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zhen

Feb 21, 2019
Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gets angry if you don't want to get intimate with him? He may be disappointed but that gives him no right to be angry with you. Time to say goodbye.
There is a way to throw the whole thing back in his face...gracefully accept the rotten veggie, and, well, throw it back in his face, followed by a polite, "No thank you, I don't want it, and you can't have it".

That, or just stop liking him.

he doesn’t love me right?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟933,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
A guy whom you like finally goes out with you ‘as a friend’, but then offers you a piece of spoiled veggie from his sandwich, which he doesn’t want?

You can view the act jokingly or consider how he’d behave if he was trying to win you for himself. People often relax when its a done deal. But until that point they behave themselves.

I believe there’s a fine line between flippancy and disrespect. We can have a blast and laugh until the cows come home. But not at the expense of my ladyship. I control how others treat me by determining what’s permissible and what crosses the line.

and if he gets angry when you don’t get intimate with him or give him what he wants?

Intimate in what way? Holding hands, touching, kissing, or something more?

~Bella

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I may not have taken this as seriously as I should have and recklessly blurted out some things that may not be true.

After considering a few things, I'd say the veggie offer almost had to be done jokingly, and all depending on what the intimacy thing was about, he could be fine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

and if he gets angry when you don’t get intimate with him or give him what he wants?
Both are signs of self-centeredness, perhaps narcissism. Not much of a friend, and I don't think you would want him for a lover either. I would steer clear and thank God for the woe you've avoided.

• Agree
Reactions: Zhen
Upvote 0

Steve97

Dec 26, 2019
none
✟15,944.00
Country
Tajikistan
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK - SNP
he doesn’t love me right?

I can't say if he loves you or not. Some people may want to love but have problems with expressions or feelings...impossible for me to make that determination. A good indication of true love is when you mutually put the other persons interests above your own which he obviously isn't doing. You need to decide if staying in this relationship is good for your spiritual, mental and physical health.

Upvote 0