What does it mean when I see someone in my dreams every night?

InThePottersChamber

Apr 29, 2017
Alabama
✟35,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I met this guy a week ago, who's also a Christian, and ever since then I have dreams about him every night. I'll have three dreams every night since I met him, two I will remember and then the one more that I always have will be about him and I can't remember anything about this dream except I will remember that he was the centre of the dream. I'll admit, I like him, but not to the point I'm thinking about him often, I maybe think of him around 2 times every day, cause I have priorities, and i'm not the type to romanticise a romance with someone I've met literally once.

I'll let you know three of my dreams (that doesn't involve him, cause like I mentioned I can't remember the dreams about him)
1. My best friend who is a man (another guy not my crush) met me in a posh restaurant and gave me tulips. The tulips were multicoloured, mostly dark pink, but there were a few red and yellow ones too. But I said ,"No, I really don't see you that way!" And I remember feeling repulsed but he kept insisting "I love you, I love you!"
Real life: Something like this actually has happened in real life, with this best friend who was in the dream. This best friend has been in love with me deeply for years, and I didn't know until recently. But in real life he didn't insist when I said I wasn't interested. But certain things he tells me points to the fact that he still loves me in a romantic way. All the girls he's had a crush on looks like me.

2. My uncle who is a buddhist, appeared in my dream. He was in the middle of a ceremony of fortune telling at a buddhist temple, he was not in charged of the ceremony, but he was there. The monk reveals my fortune, by lifting a stone, and on the ground was carved a baby light pink lotus (or water lily, I can't recall, because they look so so alike). I was happy in the dream, because in buddhism water lilies and lotuses mean good things, fortunate things. But this uncle sneered and said, "Lilies / lotuses are small good fortune, they are for poor men." He said dragons were the most auspicious sign.
Real life: This uncle in my dream always helps my parents and puts on a very good front, but I know for a fact that he is very easily jealous and greedy. He keeps close to us so he can keep tabs on how successful we are compared to his children. He's not all bad however but there is a part of him that is negative in the way I described.

3. I went to the beach, and then a place of concrete buildings. I was with family, and other people I didn't recognise, but I felt they were my family and I felt protected, but there was a flood, and I lost my shoes. I found one shoe easily, but I couldn't find the other shoe no matter how hard I tried. After trying everything and almost giving up I finally found the shoe. I can't remember whether the one I found last was my left or right shoe. I think I should mention, in the concrete place, there was a signboard of one of the shops there that stood out to me because it was red. And also when I was trying to find the lost shoe, I was convinced it was in this shop selling Arabian carpets, the carpet shop was very prominent in my dream, and had indigo and brown carpets. Unfortunately I can't remember whether I found my shoes in the shop or somewhere else. (I think I found the first shoe in the shop)
Real life: I am close to my family, I love them very much. but I don't recognise the other people in my dream, only in my dream besides feeling protected by them they also commanded respect from me, meaning they were important people, and I felt grateful that they were my friends. I don't recognise the beach or the concrete place, there are, to my knowledge at least, no places like this on earth. My shoes in the dream were gray, the New Balance type, slightly bulky, that I am aiming to buy for myself this Christmas.

I think these dreams are symbolic and from God and should be a warning or instruction about this person I am having a crush on, because I've been praying about this new person, and when dreams are from God I know. I don't remember my dreams but these dreams were so vivid that I could still replay them in my mind. I just know they are from God. Can someone interpret them for me?

Last edited:

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I met this guy a week ago, who's also a Christian, and ever since then I have dreams about him every night. I'll have three dreams every night since I met him, two I will remember and then the one more that I always have will be about him and I can't remember anything about this dream except I will remember that he was the centre of the dream. I'll admit, I like him, but not to the point I'm thinking about him often, I maybe think of him around 2 times every day, cause I have priorities, and i'm not the type to romanticise a romance with someone I've met literally once.

I'll let you know three of my dreams (that doesn't involve him, cause like I mentioned I can't remember the dreams about him)
1. My best friend who is a man (another guy not my crush) met me in a posh restaurant and gave me tulips. The tulips were multicoloured, mostly dark pink, but there were a few red and yellow ones too. But I said ,"No, I really don't see you that way!" And I remember feeling repulsed but he kept insisting "I love you, I love you!"
Real life: Something like this actually has happened in real life, with this best friend who was in the dream. This best friend has been in love with me deeply for years, and I didn't know until recently. But in real life he didn't insist when I said I wasn't interested. But certain things he tells me points to the fact that he still loves me in a romantic way. All the girls he's had a crush on looks like me.

2. My uncle who is a buddhist, appeared in my dream. He was in the middle of a ceremony of fortune telling at a buddhist temple, he was not in charged of the ceremony, but he was there. The monk reveals my fortune, by lifting a stone, and on the ground was carved a baby light pink lotus (or water lily, I can't recall, because they look so so alike). I was happy in the dream, because in buddhism water lilies and lotuses mean good things, fortunate things. But this uncle sneered and said, "Lilies / lotuses are small good fortune, they are for poor men." He said dragons were the most auspicious sign.
Real life: This uncle in my dream always helps my parents and puts on a very good front, but I know for a fact that he is very easily jealous and greedy. He keeps close to us so he can keep tabs on how successful we are compared to his children. He's not all bad however but there is a part of him that is negative in the way I described.

3. I went to the beach, and then a place of concrete buildings. I was with family, and other people I didn't recognise, but I felt they were my family and I felt protected, but there was a flood, and I lost my shoes. I found one shoe easily, but I couldn't find the other shoe no matter how hard I tried. After trying everything and almost giving up I finally found the shoe. I can't remember whether the one I found last was my left or right shoe. I think I should mention, in the concrete place, there was a signboard of one of the shops there that stood out to me because it was red. And also when I was trying to find the lost shoe, I was convinced it was in this shop selling Arabian carpets, the carpet shop was very prominent in my dream, and had indigo and brown carpets. Unfortunately I can't remember whether I found my shoes in the shop or somewhere else. (I think I found the first shoe in the shop)
Real life: I am close to my family, I love them very much. but I don't recognise the other people in my dream, only in my dream besides feeling protected by them they also commanded respect from me, meaning they were important people, and I felt grateful that they were my friends. I don't recognise the beach or the concrete place, there are, to my knowledge at least, no places like this on earth. My shoes in the dream were gray, the New Balance type, slightly bulky, that I am aiming to buy for myself this Christmas.

I think these dreams are symbolic and from God and should be a warning or instruction about this person I am having a crush on, because I've been praying about this new person, and when dreams are from God I know. I don't remember my dreams but these dreams were so vivid that I could still replay them in my mind. I just know they are from God. Can someone interpret them for me?
The first dream was about the man who is your best friend who you like.
The dreams about the one you have a crush on are vague. You only met him once.

You can not play two violins at once can you?

You might have to let go of one of the two.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟902,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Honestly, I don't think it means anything. I too have dreams about a couple of people in my past and childhood. I find it really annoying they are always in them but I have come to the conclusion that they must have made a deep impression on me in my life.
Blessings.

Upvote 0