New jersey
✟16,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey everyone! I would love to hear your answers on this question. I have a video on YouTube covering this topic, and I'm always glad to see responses.

That is the link to the video to start off discussion. Please share and like and subscribe if you'd like!

Reactions: Soyeong

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
We are born anew of God in Holy Baptism, as the Lord Himself teaches in John 3:5, and as St. Paul says in Titus 3:5. The Apostle also says in Ephesians 5:26 that Christ has cleansed us by the washing of water with the word. Having been born anew we have become a new creation in Christ the old has gone and the new has come (2 Corinthians 5:17), even as the Apostle writes in Romans 6, that we were buried with Christ in Baptism, and have been baptized into His death, and if we have died with Him then we share in His resurrection life, and are to regard ourselves dead to sin and alive to God (Romans 6:3-11). Thus we should walk in our baptism, in the new life we have in Christ, through the Spirit who lives in us who we have received (Acts 2:38), confident that there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1) as we look forward to the resurrection of the body and our hope of the renewal of all creation (Romans 8:11, 18-25).

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟283,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone! I would love to hear your answers on this question. I have a video on YouTube covering this topic, and I'm always glad to see responses.

That is the link to the video to start off discussion. Please share and like and subscribe if you'd like!

Hello,

Good points with your video. According to Jewish theology, there were eight ways to become born again, six of which Nicodemus qualified for. I recommend this article on it:

You Must be Born Again

Upvote 0

disciple1

Aug 1, 2012
✟62,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Your only born of God through love, and that's how your born again.
1 John chapter 4 verse 7
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

Upvote 0