Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you "know the Lord"?

When did you first "know the Lord"?

Rom 8:9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

When we are in heaven, we won't even sin at all.

When we are in heaven, we will know the Lord fully, now, we only know him in part. 1 Corinthians 13:9

That is the difference in our doctrines.
https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-9.htm

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When we are in heaven, we won't even sin at all.

When we are in heaven, we will know the Lord fully, now, we only know him in part. 1 Corinthians 13:9

That is the difference in our doctrines.

Do you reject 1 John 2:27?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you trying to say the Book of Hebrews was not written to Christians from a Jewish background?

Are you trying to say the New Covenant will be fulfilled in the future, even though the word "now" is in Hebrews 8:6?

Are you trying to say Christ did not fulfill the New Covenant at Calvary?

Mat_26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Heb_8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH— (Quoted from Jeremiah 31:31-34)

Heb_8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. (When did Christ die?)

Heb_12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

And can you explain what , where it says , " for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant , accomplished ?

From Gen 3:21 the first tine that ATONEMENT was done , Jesus had to pay for all those sins from Adam and Eve , before the New Covenant could be brought in and Israel and Judah could be given the promise of eternal inheritance .

When looking at Gen 3:21 Christ himself clothed them with the coats of skins , and clothed them .

The Hebrew text says that ALSO / ASA the stem is Qal and aspect is the IMPERFECT TENSE .

and DID / ASA and its stem is Qal and aspect is the IMPERFECT TENSE .

and MAKE /ASA stem is Qal and aspect is the IMPERFECT TENSE .

and CLOTHED THEM / LABAS sten is Hipil and the aspect is the IMPERFECT TENSE /

The Imperfect Tense that Christ did ONLY one time , and that from then on they performed ATONEMENT until the temple was destroyed .

and CLOTHED THEM / LABAS is stem Hipil and aspect the Imperfect tense .

dasn p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do you think John was writing to you? (Galatians 2:7-9)

Because I do not have to ignore the parts of the Bible which kill Dispensational Theology.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1Ti_1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Tit_3:9
But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟217,641.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because I do not have to ignore the parts of the Bible which kill Dispensational Theology.

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1Ti_1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Tit_3:9
But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

You are free to have a different interpretation of scripture, of course.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are free to have a different interpretation of scripture, of course.

Your system of interpretation is less than 200 years old.

Genesis of Dispensational Theology

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) pages 10-26
http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

Origin of the Pretrib Rapture Doctrine
Pastor Tim Warner
http://www.4windsfellowships.net/articles/rapture_23.pdf

Pretribulationist Revisionism
(Grant Jeffrey’s revision of early Church Posttrib viewpoints)
Pastor Tim Warner
http://www.4windsfellowships.net/articles/rapture_22.pdf

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your system of interpretation is less than 200 years old.

Genesis of Dispensational Theology

PROPHETIC DEVELOPMENTS
with particular reference to the early Brethren Movement.
F. Roy Coad (Brethren Historian) pages 10-26
http://brethrenhistory.org/qwicsitePro/php/docsview.php?docid=418

Origin of the Pretrib Rapture Doctrine
Pastor Tim Warner
http://www.4windsfellowships.net/articles/rapture_23.pdf

Pretribulationist Revisionism
(Grant Jeffrey’s revision of early Church Posttrib viewpoints)
Pastor Tim Warner
http://www.4windsfellowships.net/articles/rapture_22.pdf

And ANYONE that looks in VINE'S GREEK DICTIONARY will find out that there IS no Greek word for RAPTURE .

Bu there are 2 verses , #1 is in Gal 1:4 and the other is in 2 Thess 2:1 .

Now we beseech you , brethren, by the COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ , and by our Gathering together unto him .

In verse 2 it says to not be shaken in mind , Neither by spirit , nor by LETTER as from us as that DAY OF CHRIST is at Hand , and it seem that these NAYSAYER are still writing books about it ,

The Greek COMING / PEROUSIA is in the GENITIVE CASE of Possession of that coming .

And when the Lord comes back , and why is He coming back , GATHER TOGETHER/ EPISYNAGOGE , and that means to gather together , which is also in the GENITIVE CASE of Possession , unto who? HIM /AUTOS which is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN .

If need be , I will also explain Gal 1:4 >

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And ANYONE that looks in VINE'S GREEK DICTIONARY will find out that there IS no Greek word for RAPTURE .

But since said there is not a Greek word the Lord coming back for the BODY OF CHRIST , there 2 verses , #1 is in Gal 1:4 and the other is in 2 Thess 2:1 .

Now we beseech you , brethren, by the COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ , and by our Gathering together unto him .

In verse 2 it says to not be shaken in mind , Neither by spirit , nor by LETTER as from us as that DAY OF CHRIST is at Hand , and it seem that these NAYSAYER

Pretrib Paradox, by former Pretrib believer Steven Straub:

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pretrib Paradox, by former Pretrib believer Steven Straub:

And NO REPLY ?

And then change the subject ? But will answer you, since I would prefer that you use your own words .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums