England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi 'hope'. I love that verse in (John 3:16) that tells of God the Father's love for the 'whosoever'. All He requires is faith in His only begotten Son to receive the gift of eternal life. God loved us so much that He gave His Son to die in our place as the substitute for our sin.Such love for us from our true Heavenly Father,who receives us into His family when we are born again by the Spirit of God. He becomes our Abba Father loving us unconditionally.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Remember singing this,'Abba Father,let me be Yours and Yours alone. May my will forever be Yours and Yours alone. Never let my heart grow cold,never let me roam. Abba Father,let me be Yours and Yours alone'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we can say,'Abba Father'. This speaks of a personal relationship with God as Father through being born again by the Spirit of God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,041.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Remember singing this,'Abba Father,let me be Yours and Yours alone. May my will forever be Yours and Yours alone. Never let my heart grow cold,never let me roam. Abba Father,let me be Yours and Yours alone'

a favourite from the past,

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
a favourite from the past,

What a beautiful term,'Abba Father' is 'Papa'. An expression of close relationship. Thankyou for posting this thread,'hope'. Thankyou for finding this song,'musicalpilgrim'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

teresa

Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What a beautiful term,'Abba Father' is 'Papa'. An expression of close relationship. Thankyou for posting this thread,'hope'. Thankyou for finding this song,'musicalpilgrim'
I love it! "papa-an expression of close relationship" that feels like the absolute correct way for me to think of the phrase-in my heart, I sense that calling out to our papa is it!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Because you are His sons,God sent the Spirit of the Son into our hearts,the Spirit who calls out,'Abba Father',so you are no longer a slave,but God's child. God has made you also an heir' (Galatians 4:6-7)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When sin entered into the world,man fell from grace. Sin separated man from the family of God. Jesus died on the cross for our sin and was raised from the dead to enable us to be forgiven and accepted into the family of God that sin alienated us from. When we are born again we are accepted into His Kingdom having started life anew.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Closed for review door.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

This Thread has been

262239_23a007d3befce9f3bced4ce6221f5e4e.png

&
Re-opened

Posts against Forum SOP were deleted
& Responses which quoted these Posts
were also Deleted

Please Remember

All posts within this faith community must adhere to the site wide rules found here (Community Rules). In addition, if you are not a member of this faith group, you may not debate issues or teach against it's theology. You may post in fellowship. Active promotion of views contrary to the established teachings of this group will be considered off topic.

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0