Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What do you hope you get to do in heaven that scripture does not explicitly state or imply you get to do?

Please don't answer with anything obviously sinful or contradictory to what is in scripture. These are your personal wants and hopes. Since there is only so much we know about heaven, what would you personally want to see and/or experience?

I'll go first. I hope I get to explore outer space, the planets, etc.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'll probably be mopping the floors, but I'm good with that. I just want to be near Him.

:heart: Awww me too. I wouldn't mind mopping floors or anything if i can just be near God and see His face. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

notMyRealName

Jun 6, 2018
Nowhere
✟1,310.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you hope you get to do in heaven that scripture does not explicitly state or imply you get to do?

Please don't answer with anything obviously sinful or contradictory to what is in scripture. These are your personal wants and hopes. Since there is only so much we know about heaven, what would you personally want to see and/or experience?

I just want to be eternally happy and fulfilled. Not too worried about the details; God can sort that out. Happiness and fulfillment on earth are temporal, and there's so many distractions.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I want to be able to eat all I want, whatever I want and whenever I want, without ever getting full or fat.
Reminds me of this heavenly movie ehehe

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate

I want to spend some time with my pet dog from childhood.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

You will be inside of golden cube sir , no exploring .Heaven and earth will explode with great noisethen we get new heaven and earth . There will be no sun , light comes from Christ , no night just day all time .

I want Jesus to serve me pizza and eat it with me .
I want to run through lake of glass to Yah's throne and hide behind it .
I want big catfish as pet to swim with it under water .
I want Yah to say good and faithful servant .
I want my horse to be funny looking , preferably having tongue out as it's chilling , but not while he is running so he does not bite it off .

But Christ knows better what I want than I do right now , I judge what I want based on what I experienced here , Heaven if forever , he will know what I really want in the long run .

Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,102.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don´t know but i have fantasies of watching documentaries about what happened on earth with great detail. You know how God created everything about the life of people in the bible about science and known people on earth. about what goverments did. ¨everything will be uncovered¨ the bible says...
I want to be with my family for sure having dinner or something with them from time to time. For that i pray every day that the unbelieving part of my family can come to Christ.
I want to go to the temple of God.
When i was younger i wished to explore space maybe we can fly trough space in heaven.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AKWarrior

"...Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."
May 13, 2018
Anchorage, AK
✟13,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don´t know but i have fantasies of watching documentaries about what happened on earth with great detail. You know how God created everything about the life of people in the bible about science and known people on earth. about what goverments did. ¨everything will be uncovered¨ the bible says...
I want to be with my family for sure having dinner or something with them from time to time. For that i pray every day that the unbelieving part of my family can come to Christ.
I want to go to the temple of God.
When i was younger i wished to explore space maybe we can fly trough space in heaven.
Exactly what I hope to see, too!

• Agree
Reactions: NBB
Upvote 0

Desires Light

Refreshingly different.
Jun 4, 2018
Queensland
✟10,388.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Be good to eat in heaven, by creating any food I want mentally.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟215,955.00
Faith
Non-Denom
First to be in praise and worship of God forever. On a side thing I'd like for God to show me like you'd see in movie form some of the great miracles of the Bible, or as well certain events. I'd like to see the visual of Noah building the Ark, of the Flood actually starting to take place, too see the Red Sea split and the actual walls of Jericho coming down. Elijah being taken up in a fiery chariot just how would that appear. Many things in the ministry of Jesus of course as well.

Upvote 0