What do you think?

Do you think a chemical attack will happen on American soil in the next year

• yes, and I am taking precautions (using above-ground travel methods, staying away from large crowds,

• no

• Yes but I am no more cautious or alert than I was before September 11th

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
El Cajon, California, USA
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't worry about it too much. It's possible that something could happen, but just like 911, we can't predict it, and can't do anything about it. I have a habit of keeping extra food & water on hand because I live in a hurricane prone area. I think everyone should try to keep a little extra stuff on hand. But mostly, don't worry about it. And of course pray for the saftey of America.

Upvote 0

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Susan
AHHHHHHHH! Do you see your post number?

I think you need to post one more, hehehehe LOL

Hey Susan,

I never noticed my post count.....it must have been, uh, 666?

Now that's spooky!:eek: .......considering the subject of the thread!:help:

Well, this one will be 669, so I guess I'm in safe territory again!:D

Upvote 0

Warrior4Jah

Conservative on a mission
Jun 26, 2002
Ohio!!!! YAY!
Visit site
✟692.00
hee hee. You have to realize where this stuff is coming from. ARABS. The tries to scare with this stuff but even they know its not a REAL threat. Anyone can learn how to fly a plane, grab a box cutter and hijack it before 9/11, but thats got nothing to do with teh sophisticatedness of there weapons or knowledge on how to build them. The best the arabs have are the old antic russian weapons from the last mess down there. They are messed up and busy waring and killing each other, it seems they wont have any more resources LEFT to attack us. The hole nuclear threat thing should be taken seriously I supose, there is enough hard evidence to believe we might have a problem, which is why need start taking action.

Upvote 0

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Seriously back on topic, I would say that Al Qaeda is using a nerve gas of some sort, but one much weaker than sarin.
I'm no scientist, but if that was sarin, more than the dog would have died IMHO. The terrorists conducting the test would have also died or at the very least been horribly injured. :cry: Yes, I am crying for terrorists. These may be people that Jesus loves and has chosen also-and I do not rejoice in any person going to Hades (where these terrorists would have gone had they died)
However, it is proof that they are interested in such evil (as if we needed any more such proof) and if they get in league with Iraq, then they might actually have something a lot more dangerous than they cooked up in their lab.
We need to pray. :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lacmeh

Aug 5, 2002
Visit site
✟1,156.00
It so laughable easy to kill large crowds of people today.
And not with Atom bombs, Fission bombs or Airplanes. It is quite easy to poison water supplies, food. With a little preparation and common sense and patience you can even build those poisons at home.
You don´t need to buy TNT, you can make it at home, when working in the right job or studying the right thing at university.

Upvote 0

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
It's hard to say what will happen. I will just rest assured that no matter what does take place in the times to come, that it is all in the hands of God. I also know that he has the power to protect us, and even if the terrorists were able to take our lifes from us here on earth, There's one life they can't take, and that's a life of everlasting peace, and happiness with our Father in heaven.

They may be able to harm my body, but they will never be able to touch my soul, because it belongs to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Susan

退屈させた1 つ (bored one)
Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
✟15,012.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah, I guess I shoudn't judge like that.
Like from my work writing an essay on this doomsday cult I'm trying to refute, I know more about chemical weapons than the average person my age-but that does not mean that I am a terrorist or would make or use them

Upvote 0