I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Woah! That is awe inspiring. His energy at 3:15 and on is amazing. Beautiful cover, very bold.
I know, that's what I thought the first time I saw it. He's honestly one of the best guitar players I've ever seen before.
Everything he plays is flawless.
I do wish he'd put on pants though lol.

Upvote 0

DMMullinax

I could live in hope
Sep 11, 2007
North Carolina
✟15,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know, that's what I thought the first time I saw it. He's honestly one of the best guitar players I've ever seen before.
Everything he plays is flawless.
I do wish he'd put on pants though lol.

Haha, I was wondering why he was sitting in his boxers cross-legged while doing this....? Whatever suits him I guess :p And I saw on his youtube profile that he also did a cover by the electronica band Mu'm; I didn't watch it but I was surprised he thought to attempt that. That commands my respect! I need to go back sometime soon and check it out.

Upvote 0

HarborOrange

I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Haha, I was wondering why he was sitting in his boxers cross-legged while doing this....? Whatever suits him I guess :p And I saw on his youtube profile that he also did a cover by the electronica band Mu'm; I didn't watch it but I was surprised he thought to attempt that. That commands my respect! I need to go back sometime soon and check it out.

Haha, he did a great job on that cover. I don't listen to Mu'm a lot, but every once in awhile, I'll have them come up on Pandora or something lol.
He also has done some other covers of pretty obscure bands, he really makes them his own. I normally go and listen to the original version after listening to him, and I almost like his covers more because he makes them his own.

Upvote 0

spiralhoney

Aug 13, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟7,646.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Godspeed You Black Emperor makes me smile.
And the Silver Mt. Zion Tra La La Chorus makes me smile.

"There is beauty in this land,
But I don't often see it.
There is beauty in this land,
But I don't often feel it."

And Explosions In the Sky make me smile and they really made me smile when I saw them live in NYC back in the day.

Upvote 0

DMMullinax

I could live in hope
Sep 11, 2007
North Carolina
✟15,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And Explosions In the Sky make me smile and they really made me smile when I saw them live in NYC back in the day.

Wow, I've wanted to see them live for a while now. They always manage to elude my state though :p Hopefully they'll tour more of the South-East after the new album, whenever it comes out. I bet that show was a joy to see? I can't even imagine...

Upvote 0