Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No, I never even read the thread! You could have had some wonderful things to say and I still would be at fault!

Fact is, I was swamped at the time the thread was created and didn't have the time to respond for a couple few weeks. Well, then I just kept feeling guilty about not having joined in so I kept avoiding it like the plauge.

you can shoot me now.

preferrably in the foot...

Upvote 0

WildCelt

Jan 27, 2004
Michigan
✟15,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I for one like them. I often have questions/comments that come up when reading, but simply forget to post them in the thread.

One suggestion, however. How about if you just post the references instead of the actual text? Lots of words tends to scare people away from threads :D

Upvote 0

debi b

Senior Veteran
Mar 22, 2004
✟5,479.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
What day do most of you begin working on the portion? I begin reading it on the first day of the week prior to that reading so I have thought about all week before hand.

If this is something kinda new it takes a little while for it to catch on maybe.

If you posted what the parashah covered in the title that might help too (Achrei Mot - Leviticus/Vayikra 16:1 - 18:30 etc.) Too much text might scare people away too??

Maybe one thought on origional post would get it goin?

Upvote 0

Talmidah

היום כולם יודעים - הרב כהנא צדק
Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
✟32,660.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
debi b said:
What day do most of you begin working on the portion?
I start reading on Sunday morning for the week's portion. I usually read 3 different chumash versions and sometimes online commentaries.

I don't really participate in these discussions because I don't feel like I have much to add. Plus, I can't really get into any debate or anything here, so I'd rather just read what you all post and think about those things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums