What do you guys think about Ouija boards?

morse86

Aug 2, 2014
✟60,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ouija boards are satanic.

Leviticus 19:31:
Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 18:1:
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

Isaiah 8:19:
And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But do the boards really work? Are you actually communicating with anyone?
I have heard cases of people becoming possesed. The board itself does nothing, it's you who open yourself up to the control of spirits.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are the harmless or dangerous?

If you're not really talking to dead people, they are bad because it's a lie.

If you are really talking to dead people (as in 1 Samuel 28:7-24), then they are very, very, very bad.

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Are the harmless or dangerous?

I would say dangerous since they imply possession for it to operate. Which is inviting possession.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

step_by_step

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2018
United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The board itself is nothing more than a slab of wood but it's the user who makes it dangerous. People use Ouija boards to invite spirits, and so they do. They open all kinds of doors and they often have no idea what they're getting into.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
But do the boards really work? Are you actually communicating with anyone?
They do work, and you are communicating with demons.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
They are both harmless and dangerous. Harmless to those who think it a game and nothing more,
In no way are they harmless, whether you think its a game or not.
Anyone who indulges in them is opening a door to demons.
Dangerous to those who fear them and believe they can conjure evil.
Its nothing to do with fear, anyone believer or not, can get themselves demonised by using it!

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In no way are they harmless, whether you think its a game or not.
Anyone who indulges in them is opening a door to demons.
I picked up one of these boards yesterday....was in a party supply store.....I thought about how silly it is for players to try and scare one another by pretending the glass is moving on it's own while they are the ones, in fact moving it. I guess i can see the humor in it.....but this doesn't justify any amount of money spent on it. No demons popped out of the box and none followed me home...... But I do believe that this could happen to you if you were to touch and examine the same board......so you should probably steer clear of them....

Its nothing to do with fear, anyone believer or not, can get themselves demonised by using it!

Interesting.....It seems that most religious people believe that the mission of Christ has no affect unless you believe it.......And you are saying that demons and have effect whether or not you believe in them, or in tools they may use.

I believe the bible declares the power of belief. What a man thinketh......so is He.

Upvote 0