• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

What do you guys think about Avatar the last airebender?

Discussion in 'The Small Screen' started by SayaOtonashi, Jul 20, 2019.

1. SayaOtonashi

SayaOtonashi Newbie

+59
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I think it really touches on yes Asian philosophical but also how we can change others through town own acts and how when we forgive ourselves we can truly become better

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. devin553344

devin553344 Enlighten our lives dear Lord

+1,561
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    It was an interesting movie that I did enjoy the mental escape of. I liked it.

3. SayaOtonashi

SayaOtonashi Newbie

+59
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    It was also a animated series before a movie

4. devin553344

devin553344 Enlighten our lives dear Lord

+1,561
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I wasn't aware of that. I used to watch transformers when it was an animated series and enjoyed that and the movies. But that was the only Asian animated series I was exposed to on the USA TV network. But then I'm ~50.