Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to admit, after church I usually just go about my day like any other day. Though I do try to stay mindful of the Lord everyday.
Hope it's O.K. I posted here, I'm not a SDA.
welcome!

This area is not an SDA section.

This is a section for all followers of Christ who believe we should keep the 7th day of the week (which falls on Friday at sunset through Saturday at sunset) holy

:)

• Friendly
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

Dkh587

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2014
Southeast
✟552,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
  • Informative
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have to admit, after church I usually just go about my day like any other day. Though I do try to stay mindful of the Lord everyday.
Hope it's O.K. I posted here, I'm not a SDA.

I pretty much spend my sunday doing the same although usually after church I go over someones house for fellowship and really enjoy it.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Go to church is the easy answer, but what do you do with the rest of the day. How do you spend your Sabbath day which sets it aside from the other days of the week. Should be interesting to see with all the various backgrounds..

Bible study - prayer, watching Christian sermons/vids with my family, talking to others about the Bible.

Not doing any secular work

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟379,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
  • Spend time on various forum sites, answering questions from non-Christians; witnessing to others.
  • Read the Bible and/or other Christian books in my library. Over the last couple of years, I've gathered together a collection of vintage Christian books, which are a joy to read. Many of them are from the 1800's.
  • Visit a local park to be out in nature and enjoy God's creation. There are many parks in my area and lakes.
  • Pray, give thanks, praise God, read or sing hymns.
  • Watch sermons, many of which are streamed live on the Sabbath. Christian videos.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums