What do you and your spouse enjoy doing together?

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
We do everything together. We work side by side on this farm, we make common day trips to get parts, and often throw in some fun as we do. We often get massages together but don’t tell anyone about that lol. Some think we’re crazy for the time we spend together. But we enjoy it and it works for us.

That's all really sweet sir! I don't know how y'all do the massages though haha, I can't stand someone whose not my wife touching my back lol (I've just always been like that). A massage chair? Or jacuzzi with massage jets? Heck yeah! An actual person? NOOOOOPE.

• Haha
Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0

OK Jeff

Jan 19, 2017
NA
✟63,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's all really sweet sir! I don't know how y'all do the massages though haha, I can't stand someone whose not my wife touching my back lol (I've just always been like that). A massage chair? Or jacuzzi with massage jets? Heck yeah! An actual person? NOOOOOPE.
So long as it’s not a man...I’m good lol

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
So long as it’s not a man...I’m good lol

For whatever reason, it would be even more a no for me for a woman masseuse lol (only my wife touches my hairy shoulders!) :p

Don't mean this in a judging way at all, it's just something neither of us can do haha

Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We like to run and hike together, and go to the gym often times, together. We like cooking and watching movies, as well, and just talking for hours. I got married last year, and I hope this all never changes. :satisfied:

Upvote 0

Odetta

Thankful for grace
Jan 24, 2014
Georgia
✟32,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We volunteer together for our sons' high school band program. 6 months out of the year, it's takes all our spare time and then some. With the kids, we're superhero movie fanatics (Marvel and DC). We used to do a lot of home renovations together, but are currently out of money and time to do much to the house these days.

Upvote 0

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We enjoy board games together (the newer "designer" variety, not to be confused with "Life", "Sorry", and "Monopoly") as we have a collection well over 200 in number, and some TV/movie watching (yeah, LivePD). We're also huge fans of going up to Amish Country Ohio (Holmes County area) for a day or so, when we can. Day trips are one of her things she reports on for the local paper, so we get to go experience those together frequently.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,224,304.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
My husband and I enjoy going to the movies, collecting movies and going to fancy restaurants. Our favorite restaurant is a Brazilian style restaurant called The Carnival.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 20, 2018
hialeah
✟8,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We love to spend time together dancing romantic songs, and just being in each other's presence. My husband is a sports fanatic and I don't like sports but we spend a lot of time doing that usually I will be on my laptop while he watches sports but we will still be next to each other and spend that time together. We like going out to eat and spending time with each other's families. We have a lot of fun together going to do activities with the church and events.

Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
IKEA tomorrow. We can’t go alone because I can’t push the wheelchair and the cart at the same time. :)

But next week we will go shopping for antiques. And do lunch. And maybe dinner.

Reactions: Guy Incognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums