What do Ya do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do ya do when you help, and they wont listen?

What do ya do when, their determined to walk another way?

What do ya do when they say they will, and then they dont?

What do ya do when they "know" what to do, and yet wont do it?

I guess you post something in hopes they'll see, but probably not.

You know who you's are, and I love you's still.

The shirt on my back is yours, I am here for you's.

John, aka M.O.G.

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
If you have told them in love and they still do not change there course, and are married to the person or the individual is your minor child living with you, pray for them and continue setting a Godly example. You do have considerable say with a child, also.

But if you do not live with that person, pray again that God would intervene in the situation and cut them off if it is possible. Let God work on them. If someone is a Christian in 1 Corinthians 5:

3 For I, on my part, though absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged him who has so committed this, as though I were present.

4 In the name of our Lord Jesus, when you are assembled, and I with you in spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus,

5 I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

and if they are of the world 1 Corinthians 5:

11 But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler not even to eat with such a one.

12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church?

13 But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.