Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe I have committed the unforgivable sin and I don’t know what to do I can’t feel God at all I don’t have any of the fruits of the spirit I don’t get convicted of sin I don’t have any evidence that I have a relationship with Jesus Christ and I don’t know what to do ?

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe I have committed the unforgivable sin and I don’t know what to do I can’t feel God at all I don’t have any of the fruits of the spirit I don’t get convicted of sin I don’t have any evidence that I have a relationship with Jesus Christ and I don’t know what to do ?

The "unforgivable sin" is rejection of God.

Have you ever placed your trust in Him as Savior?

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you really committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit then you wouldn't care about God at all. Just ask God to search and try you to see if there's any wickedness that you've done. When and if the Holy Spirit highlights anything that you've done or not done just follow these verses and you'll be okay. God loves you!

1 John 1:5-9 - "This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. "

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF

Tip: You might want to asks for the thread to be moved to the advice forum.

Now for your concern. You'll get lots of different answers.

God is in the heart business. Someone who asks if they have committed this sin, shows in their heart, they are concerned, attentive, care and have reverance for Him. This is opposite of someone who has committed this sin.

At the point we believed in Him, we are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise," Eph 1:13

Locate some Scriptures that are particularly meaningful to you and think of them often. You could start off with Eph 1:13 above.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

SerenityA

Sep 7, 2020
Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The "unforgivable sin" is rejection of God.

Have you ever placed your trust in Him as Savior?
Yes I have I have accepted him as my lord and Saviour a while ago but it says that the unfrogiveable sin is blaspheming and I believe I have done that I don’t feel God at all I never feel his presence anymore I never get convicted of sin and I don’t have the fruits of the spirit I have no evidence that I have a relationship with Jesus Christ

Upvote 0

SerenityA

Sep 7, 2020
Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you really committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit then you wouldn't care about God at all. Just ask God to search and try you to see if there's any wickedness that you've done. When and if the Holy Spirit highlights anything that you've done or not done just follow these verses and you'll be okay. God loves you!

1 John 1:5-9 - "This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we claim to have fellowshipwith him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. "
But I don’t feel the Holy Spirit at all in me or with me or anything and I don’t feel the presence of the Holy Spirit and I don’t have the fruits of the spirit I also don’t get convicted of sin and I pray and ask for forgiveness all the time I repent and repent and I still get nothing I feel like there’s nothing living inside of me and I’m so frustrated because I can’t feel anything

Upvote 0

SerenityA

Sep 7, 2020
Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forums. If you have a fear that you have committed the unforgivable sin, then it seems most likely that you have not done so. God bless you and may you stay safe and well in these troubled times.
But I don’t feel convicted of sin I don’t have the fruits of the spirit I feel dry and useless I pray and worship and I get nothing and i don’t feel like I have a relationship with Jesus Christ I don’t feel anything !

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some refer to these times as wilderness experiences, pruning, or valleys. It's not easy but it's one way we become overcomers (Rom 8:37). One purpose is self examination. Sometimes things will be revealed that we need to take care of such as repentance and/or forgiveness of Yahweh, others, and ourselves.. Also, it makes us rely on Yahweh more such as He is our rock (Psa 71:3). We also realize more about His Word. When doubt comes, immediately replace those thoughts with His truth such as My spirit believes Your Word Lord (John 6:63). I trust You and Your Word (Psa 119:42), Your Word is truth (Psa 119:160), I praise You (Psa 119:7).

During these times, some Scriptures will take on deeper meaning such as I Thess 5:18 "In every thing give thanks:.." We"re acknowledging God is good no matter what is going on. These times are not easy and last for varying lengths. Encourage you to just continue to thank Him, hallow His name, read His Word, etc. After this period, one thing for sure the end result will be - you will be even stronger in Him because He promises, He'll draw close to you-

"Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you." James 4

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

SerenityA

Sep 7, 2020
Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF

Tip: You might want to asks for the thread to be moved to the advice forum.

Now for your concern. You'll get lots of different answers.

God is in the heart business. Someone who asks if they have committed this sin, shows in their heart, they are concerned, attentive, care and have reverance for Him. This is opposite of someone who has committed this sin.

At the point we believed in Him, we are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise," Eph 1:13

Locate some Scriptures that are particularly meaningful to you and think of them often. You could start off with Eph 1:13 above.
Yes can you please move it I just didn’t know where to post it and I know my heart isn’t wrong and I know in my heart I didn’t want to do the unforgiveable sin but I don’t feel like God feels the same way I really truly believe that there is nothing I can do to move forward in Christ I have done everything I pray and pray and worship and I read the word and I try to meditate on scripture and o get nothing and I don’t know what more else to do I want God but I feel like I’m At the point of no return I feel doomed everyday

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SerenityA

Sep 7, 2020
Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some refer to these times as wilderness experiences, pruning, or valleys. It's not easy but it's one way we become overcomers (Rom 8:37). One purpose is self examination. Sometimes things will be revealed that we need to take care of such as repentance and/or forgiveness of Yahweh, others, and ourselves.. Also, it makes us rely on Yahweh more such as He is our rock (Psa 71:3). We also realize more about His Word. When doubt comes, immediately replace those thoughts with His truth such as My spirit believes Your Word Lord (John 6:63). I trust You and Your Word (Psa 119:42), Your Word is truth (Psa 119:160), I praise You (Psa 119:7).

During these times, some Scriptures will take on deeper meaning such as I Thess 5:18 "In every thing give thanks:.." We"re acknowledging God is good no matter what is going on. These times are not easy and last for varying lengths. Encourage you to just continue to thank Him, hallow His name, read His Word, etc. After this period, one thing for sure the end result will be - you will be even stronger in Him because He promises, He'll draw close to you-

"Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you." James 4
I feel like I’m dying spiritually and I don’t know what to do I feel like I’m losing sight of God and Jesus Christ and I feel like my zeal for him is dying I’m don’t want to lose sight of Jesus and I want to burn for him & it’s been almost two years now since I felt the presence of God or heard him speak to me or anything any conviction anything I do feel like I committed the unforgiveable sin because God wouldnt stay away from me for 2 years can you just pray for me that I NEVER lose sight of Jesus Christ and that I stay yearning for him and his word and that I seek first the kingdom of heaven and it’s righteousness so that everything else will be added unto me I just don’t know what to do it says we are nothing without Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and I feel like I am nothing I feel like I can’t do anything be anything I don’t know what to do I want to prosper in Jesus Christ but I don’t feel like I am or will ever

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes can you please move it I just didn’t know where to post it and I know my heart isn’t wrong and I know in my heart I didn’t want to do the unforgiveable sin but I don’t feel like God feels the same way I really truly believe that there is nothing I can do to move forward in Christ I have done everything I pray and pray and worship and I read the word and I try to meditate on scripture and o get nothing and I don’t know what more else to do I want God but I feel like I’m At the point of no return I feel doomed everyday
A lot of people testify that at the time they got saved, they felt wonderful and all things seemed like they were floating on cloud 9 (including themselves) This is what's known by some people as the 'honeymoon' period with Christ. Regardless of this was your experience when coming to the Lord or not I'm going to give you a spiritual secret and it's this:

I submit to you that God has prescribed one way to consistent moment-by-moment victory. And that way is the way of faith and obedience, never the way of emotions. It is applying the biblical steps in proper order: Truth, faith, behavior, and feelings. If at points in our experience that are feelings are reluctant to line up, rain on them! Even though feelings will come, you can walk in complete victory (as God wills) without them.

I'll be praying for you! Keep the faith!

Upvote 0

SerenityA

Sep 7, 2020
Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A lot of people testify that at the time they got saved, they felt wonderful and all things seemed like they were floating on cloud 9 (including themselves) This is what's known by some people as the 'honeymoon' period with Christ. Regardless of this was your experience when coming to the Lord or not I'm going to give you a spiritual secret and it's this:

I submit to you that God has prescribed one way to consistent moment-by-moment victory. And that way is the way of faith and obedience, never the way of emotions. It is applying the biblical steps in proper order: Truth, faith, behavior, and feelings. If at points in our experience that are feelings are reluctant to line up, rain on them! Even though feelings will come, you can walk in complete victory (as God wills) without them.

I'll be praying for you! Keep the faith!
But how can I walk in Christ if I don’t ever feel convicted I just need a miracle but Thankyou for praying for me I know I dont deserve Jesus Christ or heaven and that I am unworthy but I want to go!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is what God says about you, Serenity:

Romans 8:1 - "Therefore there is now no condemnation at all for those who are in Christ Jesus."

The enemy has been trying to throw you through the ringer. John writes in the book of the Revelation that the devil is the accuser of God's people. And that's what he's doing to you. Combat it with what God has promised you. Meditate it within yourself. Say it outloud for Heaven's sake. And another thing..As I mentioned before in my first post to you in this thread. Ask God to search and try you regularly. king David did and we are supposed to as well. He's faithful to bring things to our awareness (if we have sinned)

If not, then walk in freedom and peace. One thing that grieves the heart of God is when HIs children continually ask Him for forgiveness when there's nothing to forgive. Not only does this keep short accounts with God as far as when we mess up, but it also helps us hear God and practice His presence. I love it. Just remember: God loves you and His grace is sufficent. Nothing is more powerful than the BLOOD of Jesus.

Upvote 0

SerenityA

Sep 7, 2020
Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is what God says about you, Serenity:

Romans 8:1 - "Therefore there is now no condemnation at all for those who are in Christ Jesus."

The enemy has been trying to throw you through the ringer. John writes in the book of the Revelation that the devil is the accuser of God's people. And that's what he's doing to you. Combat it with what God has promised you. Meditate it within yourself. Say it outloud for Heaven's sake. And another thing..As I mentioned before in my first post to you in this thread. Ask God to search and try you regularly. king David did and we are supposed to as well. He's faithful to bring things to our awareness (if we have sinned)

If not, then walk in freedom and peace. One thing that grieves the heart of God is when HIs children continually ask Him for forgiveness when there's nothing to forgive. Not only does this keep short accounts with God as far as when we mess up, but it also helps us hear God and practice His presence. I love it. Just remember: God loves you and His grace is sufficent. Nothing is more powerful than the BLOOD of Jesus.
I just need to feel him in some way I have no motivation to work or do anything in life I have no motivation to pursue anything I’m just super weak and lifeless I need God to wake me up!

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just need to feel him in some way I have no motivation to work or do anything in life I have no motivation to pursue anything I’m just super weak and lifeless I need God to wake me up!
He's already waken you up by translating you from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of His Son. Now He says stir yourself up. (Jude 1:20)

I gurantee, by the authority of the holy scripture, that if you ask then you shall receive. take steps to hear His voice. give all your effort to worship Him and seek His heart thru prayer. He will give you what you desire eventually. But don't be surprised if He tests you first. He wants your heart. so here's what I would do before going to bed tonight:

lay still and tell him by faith you're nervous and hurt but you're going to cast all your anxieties on Him. continue to be still and quiet and wait for Him.

Upvote 0