What did you think about the Spider-Man: No Way Home message?

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,329.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The trailer tells you this so it's not a spoiler. The idea in the movie is they need to help the villains, rather than just stop them. This is because if they send them back without changing things they are sending them back to die. How did you feel about this message and the way they handled it?

Feel free to give general thoughts on the movie as well.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I saw it last night. The action scenes are really hard for me to follow but I enjoyed it overall.

I struggle w/ the message b/c we're told 'don't do it, don't do it, don't mess it up! the rules say not' but they do anyways. I value tradition so a movie that says 'tradition & rules are meant to be broken'........I find tough. I'm optimistic they're going to find breaking rules & traditions has consequences.

Upvote 0

Alistair_Wonderland

Apr 14, 2018
New Philadelphia
✟28,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I saw it last night. The action scenes are really hard for me to follow but I enjoyed it overall.

I struggle w/ the message b/c we're told 'don't do it, don't do it, don't mess it up! the rules say not' but they do anyways. I value tradition so a movie that says 'tradition & rules are meant to be broken'........I find tough. I'm optimistic they're going to find breaking rules & traditions has consequences.
Breaking tradition is exactly what Jesus did. It's all about time and place, my dude.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but any world where they bring back the classic Doc Ock is great in my book.:hoho:

Upvote 0