What did you have to eat and drink last?

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Southeastern United States
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
What did you have to eat and drink last? Did you cook it, eat out or what? If you ate out, tell me about the place where you ate it. I love restaurants! Was your food colorful or plain looking? Did you like it? Did you finish it, or will you have leftovers? Did you have dessert? What did you have to drink?

-Luca

Apr 11, 2017
United Kingdom
✟29,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I went to a restaurant with my family! It was Frankie and Benny's, it was delicious! I eat a burger with fries and ribs, with a pint of water to help wash it all down. I go out to eat every few weeks.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ha! I'm n a keto diet. My last food/drink was what it is every day - coffee with coconut oil and heavy whipping cream. I didn't care for it at first, but I've actually come to enjoy it a lot and want it other times of day. I usually use an immersion blender to make a nice foam in it that somehow makes it taste better.

Last night I played lazy and had a frozen keto pizza - the "crust" is made of chicken and Parmesan. I don't care for them really. Too chewy and expensive too. I make a pretty good fathead pizza dough (no normal breads allowed) made from mostly cheese and ground almond that is actually used to make my favorite keto food - homemade pizza. :)

It's almost impossible to eat at restaurants. Last time I went to Chili's and had a burger (no bun) with bacon and cheese, pickle and tomato on the side, with mustard. It was pretty good. :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What did you have to eat and drink last? Did you cook it, eat out or what? If you ate out, tell me about the place where you ate it. I love restaurants! Was your food colorful or plain looking? Did you like it? Did you finish it, or will you have leftovers? Did you have dessert? What did you have to drink?
well, we had a homemade curry, all thrown together, and it was lovely...Oh and I threw some spinach leaves on top, and let them wilt a little. yummy...

• Friendly
Reactions: SpiritSong
Upvote 0

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
WOW, variety of foods here, that is good. I just had some water with corn chips. I was not really hungry, but I am now, so I will go have some other goodies and let all know about them later on.

Upvote 0

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I had some pitted prunes, some pitted dates and a piece of 5 grain bread with garlic hummus and some albacore with horseradish sauce. Now I have to figure out what to drink. (I don't drink alcoholic beverages). I guess some grape juice, it's good for the heart, right?

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I had a Healthy Choice General Tso's Spicy Chicken frozen dinner and a glass of skim in my newly purchased condo. It tasted good as it always does.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I had a Healthy Choice General Tso's Spicy Chicken frozen dinner and a glass of skim in my newly purchased condo. It tasted good as it always does.

Congrats on your "newly purchased condo!" Is it big enough to hold a Bible Study with a few folks? I hope so!

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Congrats on your "newly purchased condo!" Is it big enough to hold a Bible Study with a few folks? I hope so!
Thank you. It's pretty tiny, though I could probably squeeze a few in here. I have keys to the church, so I could have one there instead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
@Dreadnaught Sometimes a small group is better, you really get to know the folks you study with and friendships are often formed that way. I have been in both large Bible studies and small ones, and I like the smaller ones better too for another reason, I think I have learned more from these. When there are fewer folks there is more time for deeper discussion.

I am in one with 5 ladies (including me) right now, and we have had some fun times and some very serious ones too. It is called "ME, MYSELF, AND LIES What to say when you talk to yourself." by Jennifer Rothschild. She starts off by assuring us that King David talked to himself (to his soul) in the Psalms. Then she explains that what we say to ourselves affects our whole lives deeply. I really enjoy it a lot, this study and these ladies that are doing it with me.

• Informative
Reactions: davedajobauk
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
@Dreadnaught Sometimes a small group is better, you really get to know the folks you study with and friendships are often formed that way. I have been in both large Bible studies and small ones, and I like the smaller ones better too for another reason, I think I have learned more from these. When there are fewer folks there is more time for deeper discussion.

I am in one with 5 ladies (including me) right now, and we have had some fun times and some very serious ones too. It is called "ME, MYSELF, AND LIES What to say when you talk to yourself." by Jennifer Rothschild. She starts off by assuring us that King David talked to himself (to his soul) in the Psalms. Then she explains that what we say to ourselves affects our whole lives deeply. I really enjoy it a lot, this study and these ladies that are doing it with me.
I've been in a few Bible studies. I love discussing theology. I agree that a smaller group allows you to get into more depth.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
More 'contents' for my Baby's Rattle with a mug of coffee
with which to swill, them down
Bad time for me to answer this question. I needed to increase fat/calories without carbs or protein last night, so I had a cup of raspberry tea with coconut oil dissolved in it. It tasted better than I would have expected.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

davedajobauk

dum spiro spero
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2006
Salford, Greater Manchester. UK
✟300,707.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Corned beef sandwiches, I managed a single mouthful
but it wouldn't go down_ I tried going back to it, but the bread has dried out

So I boiled some water and swallowed a POT NOODLE (Spicy Curry Flavour)
no problems, with that, it may be the bread DANISH (lots of air in the meat?)

Will, keep trying 'something-else' until I feel I've eaten-enough
:)

• Prayers
Upvote 0